Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TxC] TwIzTiD CL0wnZ
(06-28-2010, 06:39 PM)LuKz link Wrote: Ryder Accepted as trail congrats :D

It's TRIAL! Lol why do you people insist on saying trail?
(06-28-2010, 09:30 PM)Munch link Wrote: It's TRIAL! Lol why do you people insist on saying trail?
Haven't you ever messed up on a word mate?
Stop going offtopic please...
(06-28-2010, 09:32 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: Haven't you ever messed up on a word mate?

Of course I have, but I mean everyone says trail instead of trial, it's becoming a trend. Even [eF] had trails instead of trials at one point.

(06-28-2010, 09:40 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: EDIT: Also, notice how Mark hasn't posted back..

He'll post back, don't worry. :)
(06-28-2010, 09:33 PM)Munch link Wrote: Of course I have, but I mean everyone says trail instead of trial, it's becoming a trend. Even [eF] had trails instead of trials at one point.
Let them be them xD Everyone who plays is a different person. Hence, different languages.

EDIT: Also, notice how Mark hasn't posted back..
(06-28-2010, 09:40 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: Everyone who plays is a different person.
I really didn't know that. Thanks for enlightening me
(06-28-2010, 09:32 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: Haven't you ever messed up on a word mate?
yeah, pretty much what Munch said, everyone fucks up with the word trial for some reason, idk why.

snail trail ^
(06-28-2010, 11:55 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: I really didn't know that. Thanks for enlightening me
Stop "enlightening" with your idiotic remarks.
You scare me with your stupidity.  ;(
I'll probably fail my trial though since I ain't TwIzTiD enough ;(
(06-29-2010, 02:00 AM)FiNaL link Wrote: Stop "enlightening" with your idiotic remarks.
You scare me with your stupidity.  ;(
....if they are idiotic remarks, how can they enlighten you?  :roll: