Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modern warfare 2
It's true though. MW2 frustrates me a lot from time to time.
Especially when you get thrown out of a lobby ten fucking times in a row.
Or when it just says that stupid "Cannot connect to host" bullshit.
I like the different killstreaks but some are indeed overpowered.

I can only hope Black Ops will be awesome.
Oh yeah, the connections totally fail and migrating hosts does not work 90% of the time. There are lamers, campers, EVERYWHERE, boosters are getting worse. The amount of glitches that they had to fix was unreal. Some guns are ridiculously overpowered.

Commando.

I do not how IW went so wrong, I too can only hope Black Ops will save CoD.
If you're good at it, it's actually okay. I wouldn't say I'm bad (me & Lithirm played together often, pc ded atm), and that's a lot of fun. We mostly had good scores so I couldn't complain.
(05-23-2010, 07:42 PM)Matthias link Wrote: If you're good at it, it's actually okay. I wouldn't say I'm bad (me & Lithirm played together often, pc ded atm), and that's a lot of fun. We mostly had good scores so I couldn't complain.

Puh-lease, in a month's time you'll be hanging yourself with the IW disconnect info box on your TV.
(05-23-2010, 07:42 PM)Matthias link Wrote: If you're good at it, it's actually okay. I wouldn't say I'm bad (me & Lithirm played together often, pc ded atm), and that's a lot of fun. We mostly had good scores so I couldn't complain.

I'm quite good actually. Especially on tactical gamemodes. :P
Sniping, run n gun, assault, you name it!

But Cave has a great point, though. He isn't bs'ing. :P
(05-23-2010, 07:43 PM)Cave link Wrote: Puh-lease, in a month's time you'll be hanging yourself with the IW disconnect info box on your TV.
I've been playing the game over a month :P. And yeah you have a point, but I wouldn't say it's that bad.
I wouldn't exactly say Killstreaks are overpowered, Care Packages are usually just ammo drops, and practically all the other ones are a lot less effective when people are using Cold Blooded, not to mention that most of the killstreaks can easily be shot down by one or two stinger missiles. I usually play with a class with Cold Blooded and a Stinger as a secondary, and I usually take down harriers and helicopters before they can kill anyone.

Campers however, can be a bitch. And something I'm starting to hate by now is the amount of people running around using nothing but G18s. They have terrible accuracy and recoil when you're using just one of them, but as soon as you get Akimbo, it seems as if the cross hairs are 3 times smaller, and recoil is almost non-existent.

EDIT: One other somewhat annoying thing at times, are noob tubers. Not as annoying as the Akimbo G18 people, but it can be annoying when someone ends your streak with a randomly shot grenade. Worst part is, if you're going for the Mastery titles, you need at least 20 kills with the grenade launcher, which basically forces anyone trying to quickly get 20 kills with it to just noob tube for two or three matches.
I hate kniferunners. I was one myself though, but only when that shit started.
Now it just got annoying, lol..
Kniferunners only bother me when they follow you around trying to knife you for half an hour while they could have easily shot you instead. On top of that, I rarely see them.
Noobtubers and the connecting problems are the worst.
Seen people with M4 Grenade Launcher and as secondary weapon also a launcher..