Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(02-25-2010, 02:35 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote:Awesome match between Inter and Chelsea.

I was so amazed with Inter defenders in that match. Chelsea did good but Inter was better at home !
Milito scored early in 3rd minute. Then Chelsea scored an equalizer, but 3 mins later Cambiasso scored an awesome goal..

I'm impressed with Balotelli. He tricked Malooda twice with pushing ball thru his legs. lmfaoo!! Malooda looked like a beginner comparing to Mario in that match.

And Atmosphere was fucking awesome. I didn't even know chelsea fans were there lol.. But next match gonna be so hard for Inter. GG guys

Ave Inter>!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inter Milans centre mid, what's his name? He played fantastic. Got smacked to the ground a few times but that's his job. And you're right, Balotelli more than matched Malouda* during the second half. Good game all around, I hope they can get the same atmosphere at the Britannia
(02-25-2010, 05:17 PM)Ben link Wrote:Inter Milans centre mid, what's his name? He played fantastic. Got smacked to the ground a few times but that's his job. And you're right, Balotelli more than matched Malouda* during the second half. Good game all around, I hope they can get the same atmosphere at the Britannia

Uhh the Brittania is Stoke's ground, Chelsea's is Stanford Bridge :P
Ah shite, my bad.
Ben you probably mean on Cambiasso ( the bald one which scored a second goal )
Yeah, he was quite good, and I hope we will see a good rematch on Stamford Bridge  :7

(02-25-2010, 05:17 PM)Ben link Wrote:Malouda*

ait, lol at my typos
Unirea 1 - 3 Liverpool (1 - 4 AGG)!

The scores couldn't have been much more right. The only thing out of place is that Unirea should've gotten themselves another goal.

The start of the two halfs, bits in between the two halfs and the end of the second half had Unirea being the better side. But after their captain getting injured (By getting his foot stood on lol :P) Unirea lost their way.

Unirea (mainly in the first half) went down too easy and too much. An example of this is their captain, they fouled Skrtle as he was gonna try a cross-in after a freekick and as he went down, he stood on their captain's foot and the captain needed to get subbed off.

The problem with the score though is, my dad was gonna put a £10 bet on a 3-1 win for Liverpool and could've won £480 but never put the bet on!
(02-25-2010, 05:23 PM)Munch link Wrote:Uhh the Brittania is Stoke's ground, Chelsea's is Stanford Bridge :P
Stamford, nub! :P

GG Liverpool.

Internazionale had better bring their goodbye signs, cus at Stamford Bridge, they'll suffer HELL.
(02-26-2010, 08:49 AM)Munch link Wrote:Unirea 1 - 3 Liverpool (1 - 4 AGG)!

The scores couldn't have been much more right. The only thing out of place is that Unirea should've gotten themselves another goal.

The start of the two halfs, bits in between the two halfs and the end of the second half had Unirea being the better side. But after their captain getting injured (By getting his foot stood on lol :P) Unirea lost their way.

Unirea (mainly in the first half) went down too easy and too much. An example of this is their captain, they fouled Skrtle as he was gonna try a cross-in after a freekick and as he went down, he stood on their captain's foot and the captain needed to get subbed off.

The problem with the score though is, my dad was gonna put a £10 bet on a 3-1 win for Liverpool and could've won £480 but never put the bet on!
told ya it would  be 3-1
lol @ ur sig azkiller :')
whats it supposed to prove?
(02-26-2010, 06:46 PM)AzKiller link Wrote:told ya it would  be 3-1

Hahaha you were right.

But you were referring to Unirea when you said that just to piss me off. Never worked but you were right.
chelsea today were...

hope a miracle happens with inter