Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FOAR EVERYWUN FRUM BOXXY
(02-23-2010, 10:47 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:When we post something serious, something that means something, or something important it gets 2 replies. When theres a trolling thread, it gets 10 pages of replies.
Exactly, I think if you want to troll make your own thread that way your not fucking up someone else's.
THIS WAS A TROLL THREAD TO BEGIN WITH

FUCK
(02-23-2010, 10:47 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:When we post something serious, something that means something, or something important it gets 2 replies. When theres a trolling thread, it gets 10 pages of replies.

There have been something like 2 truly serious or almost important threads in the history of the lvp forums.

(02-23-2010, 10:50 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:Exactly, I think if you want to troll make your own thread that way your not fucking up someone else's.

(02-24-2010, 05:30 AM)Holden link Wrote:THIS WAS A TROLL THREAD TO BEGIN WITH

FUCK

Just...lol...

(02-24-2010, 06:42 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:There have been something like 2 truly serious or almost important threads in the history of the lvp forums.

I say your thread about SouthPark references being overused was a very serious thread and all that got was a 'k.'!

for all the guys that like to go (abit) oftopic here go :
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?board=65.0
^
I
there
boxxy..
i got a mail..
Think its for you :
(02-23-2010, 09:05 PM)kangaroo link Wrote:u can to say to boxxy i no love she animore she came to me and said i dont want to make baby with u so im cry and said ok bye :'( :( ;( ;(
My God..
lol at that
(02-24-2010, 07:29 AM)Pino link Wrote:boxxy..
i got a mail..
Think its for you :

Hahahaha we should have a special board in the archives JUST for Pino!
(02-24-2010, 07:42 AM)Munch link Wrote:Hahahaha we should have a special board in the archives JUST for Pino!

+2