Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Fuck, fair play to everton beating Man Utd 3-1.
I never seen the match as im only got up at 3.00pm.
They prolly outplayed Utd, there pretty good this season if they didn't get off to a bad start i'd reckon they'd be challenging for a top 4 finish.
Yea, Man U lost. GG Everton.

Chelsea beat Wolves 2:0, Drogba with 2 goals and Cech with some excellent saves. Arsenal 2-0 Sunderland and now The Gunners are 1 point behind Man U. Tomorrow at noon, Liverpool - Man City.
(02-20-2010, 03:59 PM)8Ball link Wrote:Fuck, fair play to everton beating Man Utd 3-1.
I never seen the match as im only got up at 3.00pm.
They prolly outplayed Utd, there pretty good this season if they didn't get off to a bad start i'd reckon they'd be challenging for a top 4 finish.

I woke up pretty late too so I missed it...but got told about it...shame I missed it, 3-1 sounds like it was a good match.

Man City vs Liverpool tomorrow.

I think Liverpool will win this one. Liverpool are nearly back on form, and City are gonna be without Tevez and Viera. Even though they have enough class to replace Tevez and Viera, they aren't as nearly as strong as they should have been considering the money they spent...
as much as I want to agree with you, I can't. I think Man City will run riot with Liverpool
(02-21-2010, 01:05 PM)Ben link Wrote:as much as I want to agree with you, I can't. I think Man City will run riot with Liverpool

Nah Liverpool will get a win. They're without Tevez, they've got a good unbeaten record (or unbeaten home record, can't remember which) but aren't in the best form at the moment whereas Liverpool are in a good form right now.

1-0 to Liverpool I reckon. Will still be a tough game of course but we'll get away with 1-0. More goals would be nice, but 1-0 is enough to get 3 points.
Very true. When's kick off? and is it on Sky sports?
Many journals wrote that Man city could get a win without any doubt, so as betting houses putting lower quote on man City, but still imo nobody is favorite.
We'll see how it will end up
(02-21-2010, 01:45 PM)Ben link Wrote:Very true. When's kick off? and is it on Sky sports?

It kicks off at 3pm. Don't know if it's on Sky Sports or what...Liverpool site doesn't state a channel but that always stinks at telling the channel...

It better had be, I don't wanna risk bumping into Jay at the pub!
(02-21-2010, 02:00 PM)Munch link Wrote:It better had be, I don't wanna risk bumping into Jay at the pub!
This made me laugh.
(02-21-2010, 02:29 PM)Ben link Wrote:This made me laugh.

You wouldn't be laughin if Jay suddenly starts goin to your local pub and likes the beer they serve...:(