Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Possible new Trial-Clowns
Yeah I wondered what happened about [MOB]intox joining B&A. If I see him in-game I will test him too and give you my opinion (although my shooting skills are poo these days; I need some practice :P).

Off topic: Did you know EvilGate changed his name to Faith.lesS (or something like that)?
Yea I know, I talked to him and he changed it back to EvilGate  :+
(05-10-2007, 02:26 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: Yeah I wondered what happened about [MOB]intox joining B&A. If I see him in-game I will test him too and give you my opinion (although my shooting skills are poo these days; I need some practice :P).

Off topic: Did you know EvilGate changed his name to Faith.lesS (or something like that)?
dont worry u stil beat me  :P  :+
Elvis_Presley  a.k.a  Hardcore

This guy asked me for a trial some time ago, after that I didn't see him for a while.
Yesterday he asked me again.
I played with him and he's an okay player, Somehow I think there's something fishy about him.
Any of you know him?
Didn't see him yet. Any news about intox?
He still wants to join, but he can't come ingame much lately
i onli saw evil_presley 1or 2 weeks ago but i dind tested him sry
(05-11-2007, 09:24 PM)SaLvo link Wrote: Elvis_Presley  a.k.a  Hardcore

This guy asked me for a trial some time ago, after that I didn't see him for a while.
Yesterday he asked me again.
I played with him and he's an okay player, Somehow I think there's something fishy about him.
Any of you know him?

I have a feeling he's a CT who uses many different names (seriously, a ridiculous amount of names). I can tell from the way he fights and the language he uses. My advice would be to not recruit him.
whats with barry?????????????? :+ :+ :+ :+
(05-18-2007, 03:27 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: whats with barry?????????????? :+ :+ :+ :+
hes training :)
And $h0wCl0wn wants to join the gang he's a good player
me and s0mb0dy tested him we are agree to let him be trial