Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
Quote: link=topic=4925.msg156337#msg156337 date=1227369690]
I don't want trouble with you again, but you did the same as with UW, when I kicked somebody, you started flaming me & you didn't know what you were talking about.

Just let Peter do what he wants to do  ;)

You're right, it's the same thing. I was moaning at you because I didn't agree with the kicking, as you kicked Mark for something I should of been kicked for many times before. Same thing with HC4L's ban. There are other clans who should of been permabanned many times before but they aren't. It's only HC4L who are getting permabanned while everyone else gets nothing.
worst grade in german is 6, not 5 :P

1 = best
6 = worst
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=4925.msg156319#msg156319 date=1227367185]

AHAHAHAHA YESSS THANK GOD!!!! FINALLY!

GG Peter, ty ty  *O*

edit: just make sure they wont evade, and im not being sarcastic :)
you mad?
UNBAN SHOEY AND NERD :(
(11-22-2008, 05:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: You're right, it's the same thing. I was moaning at you because I didn't agree with the kicking, as you kicked Mark for something I should of been kicked for many times before. Same thing with HC4L's ban. There are other clans who should of been permabanned many times before but they aren't. It's only HC4L who are getting permabanned while everyone else gets nothing.
I won't reply to your question because it will only lead to more flaming, I suggest we just stay both out of this topic.

OT: Damn there's getting replied here extremely fast!
Okay you can suggest that I don't reply to this topic, but I'm gonna keep replying anyway. I'm sticking to what I think, and I think their permaban is stupid and shouldn't happen. Permabans are for cheaters not flamers.
(11-22-2008, 05:11 PM)Munch link Wrote: Okay you can suggest that I don't reply to this topic, but I'm gonna keep replying anyway. I'm sticking to what I think, and I think their permaban is stupid and shouldn't happen. Permabans are for cheaters not flamers.
Ok, then it's just me who'll stay out of this topic. But pls stop bringing the old UW shit up.

kthxbai
Read my profile down  :+
Quote: link=topic=4925.msg156345#msg156345 date=1227370343]
Ok, then it's just me who'll stay out of this topic. But pls stop bringing the old UW shit up.

kthxbai

I didn't bring UW up at all. I don't know where you got that idea from. You brought it up, not me. But let's stop replying to eachother, I can see us becoming enemies again if we keep it up and I don't want that.
Not that i have anything to do with this -

But if u perm ban them
and dont perm ban Swifty and Dannytrfc

LoL.

Those 2 never stop flaming, no matter how many bans they get.
So, this is gonna lead to nothing.

I rofl @ all those people who think they are banned for "just flaming".
You don't know anything, so please stop reacting, thinking you know all the details, and that we are wrong, like always.

From now on, we are talking about gang stuff, and stop talking crap about the ban of 2 individual members.