Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: First impressions of the PC screenshots?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amazing, better than I expected.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Roughly what I expected, fairly satisfied.
33.33%
5 33.33%
You gotta be kidding me, right?
26.67%
4 26.67%
Console Loyal!
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grand Theft Auto IV Discussion || RockstarGames.com/IV
(05-05-2008, 06:49 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Imo, GTA IV wouldn't fit much for the PC..

True, it wouldn't feel right with that kinda aim, and you can have duel weapons? i dont think anyway.

GTA IV is kinda like all about autoaim.
Yeah, teh trouble is, you're gonna need a quad-core water cooled proscessor, nVidia GeForce 9000 graphics card 4g of ram... you're basically going to need the most up-to-date computer that is out.

Ok, maybe exaggerating about some of the components, but still...
Well, i think of course the GFX will be worser than on the Xbox360 and PS3 (I think) And remove auto aim, i actually hate auto aim :S
Autoaim is optional on the consoles..
i pretty much figured out that, to not have freezing problems at the loading screen, don't save after doing multiplayer until you do something in single.  pretty much just go out and do something with someone and then save.  but yea, i bet that they will have a different shooting mechanic on the pc version, just like with SA and VC.  But once they come out with it on pc, it will be able to be toned down for lower end (again, just like SA) 

It's hard to get used to the driving and the new control scheme, but it is fun after you do.  I'm just fed up with disconnects online.  They need central servers because some people either just stay in the setup "lobby" forever, or quit after one game when they are the "leader".  I was leader for like an hour today and didn't have one problem.  They need to seriously release a patch to fix that and have it switch if the leader leaves but there are still like 6-10 people still there.  GOD, that pisses me off
I'm downloading this update on the PS3, might be the patch everyone is talking about for the Freezing.
But if it is I don't really need it due to the fact My game dosen't freeze anymore.

I'm on the last mission too.
Last mission here as well.

Went for the Revenge option.

Still haven't completed it, tried 18 times. :(
(05-07-2008, 06:11 PM)Alpha link Wrote: I'm downloading this update on the PS3, might be the patch everyone is talking about for the Freezing.
But if it is I don't really need it due to the fact My game dosen't freeze anymore.

I'm on the last mission too.

The patch only improves something on multiplayer, doesnt change nothing with single player...
Wow Cave only took me 2 goes lol, the story is great, but imo its a tad bit too easy/short. But still overall a great Game, and the Finale is good.

For anyone who doesn't yet know.

Using cheats does NOT block achievements permanently. If you want to save with the cheats, just save the game, turn off the console, turn it back on, load the game, and play :)