Las Venturas Playground
[TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan (/thread-8513.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - Edy_Vlad - 06-23-2008

Haha  :7

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - [LVS]Emix - 06-23-2008

SO>>>A lot of changes in LVP hmm looks good and TDA is now a very good clan i hear,.. but anyway gl :) 

Thank you.

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - Benji_ - 06-23-2008

Quote:Emix link=topic=9027.msg121289#msg121289 date=1214229145]
SO>>>A lot of changes in LVP hmm looks good and TDA is now a very good clan i hear,.. but anyway gl :)   
im cannot agres with u This clan maybe loks good but temperamentally Its group of naders & runner

(06-23-2008, 04:47 PM)Benji_ link Wrote: im cannot agres with u This clan maybe loks good but temperamentally Its group of naders & runner

Oh comon... You know we are not like theat... By the wey whyshowld I run ? I dont realy care if I die or not...  :r

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - [LVS]Emix - 06-23-2008

(06-23-2008, 04:47 PM)Benji_ link Wrote: im cannot agres with u This clan maybe loks good but temperamentally Its group of naders & runner
Well ,in the first look the clan is not very good but is a good start but, in time the players of TDA  clan fight and don't run but they will need more time .It's true what you say benji,but not everybody of  TDA runs .Some players fight and  you will need to agree.Anyway Gl with the clan Edy and,benji everybody is a runer in the first time when he plays in LVP.I was a runer first but soon i was a fighter and everybody looks like me or else players in the first play.Nobody is perfect

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - Peru - 06-23-2008

Quote:Emix link=topic=9027.msg121353#msg121353 date=1214241534]
Well ,in the first look the clan is not very good but is a good start but, in time the players of TDA  clan fight and don't run but they will need more time .It's true what you say benji,but not everybody of  TDA runs .Some players fight and  you will need to agree.Anyway Gl with the clan Edy and,benji everybody is a runer in the first time when he plays in LVP.I was a runer first but soon i was a fighter and everybody looks like me or else players in the first play.Nobody is perfect

Agree. What these players need is time in order to get better in their fighting styles, and to find the proper one. Many call these type of players "Noobs". A word I have never called anybody. A much more proper name or word for these players can be: In The Process Of Learning. You cannot expect anyone to come here and be the best. Give them a break... ;)

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - Hellgart - 06-23-2008

Yo. Thx Ryder, as you guys can see, i have my "process of learning" behind me. I'm not running when the fight is fair. And we aren't noobs, we have good members and you will see soon who is the best.
Cya in game

Thank you Ryder.

Re: [TDA] - The Dark Assassin's Clan - Peru - 06-23-2008

(06-23-2008, 07:25 PM)Hellgart link Wrote: Yo. Thx Ryder, as you guys can see, i have my "process of learning" behind me. I'm not running when the fight is fair. And we aren't noobs, we have good members and you will see soon who is the best.
Cya in game
(06-23-2008, 07:29 PM)Edy_Vlad link Wrote: Thank you Ryder.

No problem guys. I have had my share of experiences of people calling me Noob. A word I very much hate. :(