Las Venturas Playground
[W.I.P.] James Bond Movie *script ready dutch/english* - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie *script ready dutch/english* (/thread-78.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

[W.I.P.] James Bond Movie *script ready dutch/english* - ScarTissue[NL] - 11-28-2006

I would like to make a James Bond movie. I hope you guys can give some idea's or suggestions in this topic, for things like the storyline, stunts, characters, etc. You got an idea? Put it here.  :)

The 1st LVP James Bond video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY2eDixY6C8

Update 7/12:
Im gonna keep a list up-to-date of people who want to help:
iFox
Killahbee
cannabis
ganja
Problaby some of the admincrew too.

I'm gonna write some takes so we do scenes with the most people in it first so people do not have to wait anymore. I'll also assign some people to scenes. Atleast i want to get James Bond (this problaby will be mrbondt anyway) and the main Villain settled when we go filming.

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - iFox - 12-05-2006

Well here i go:)

Stunts:
Motorbike jumps over helicopter
Stunt with the truck (the long one were cars can drive over)
Like in the movie: Some parachute truck (for example @ mt. chilliad)

Characters:
-A James Bond look-a-like
-Bad guys (black suits)
-Pedestrians, some

Cars:
A Infernus
helicopter(s)
Admirals for the badguys
Limosine?

Storyline:
uhmm well, I don't have any good ideas... :p, but James Bond must win (or not)

Greetz,
iFox

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - ScarTissue[NL] - 12-05-2006

(12-05-2006, 11:12 AM)iFox link Wrote:Well here i go:)

Stunts:
Motorbike jumps over helicopter
Stunt with the truck (the long one were cars can drive over)
Like in the movie: Some parachute truck (for example @ mt. chilliad)

Characters:
-A James Bond look-a-like
-Bad guys (black suits)
-Pedestrians, some

Cars:
A Infernus
helicopter(s)
Admirals for the badguys
Limosine?

Storyline:
uhmm well, I don't have any good ideas... :p, but James Bond must win (or not)

Greetz,
iFox

Thats a good list, we also need a Bondgirl. One thing i thought about is to have a barscene where he askes for the martini shaken...not stirred. And i thought of a nice end fight between de badguy and james bond, but i dont want to give it away just yet. We dont necessarily need a big crew for this, so filming shouldnt be much of a problem. :)

The storyline should be basically the badguy does something (i dont know use the satellite in the desert to destroy the world) evil and Bond has to stop him but has to save the girl and kill the henchmen of the badguy and eventually the badguy himself. Fill in some funny things in between and its cool.

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - Killahbee - 12-06-2006

Ok, 2 tell my idea:

Bond is out shopping in the sex shop with his girl. Then some1 come's there saying there's a mission for bond but he will explain later cuz they gotta leave right now. At the same time they (worden in de gaten gehouden) by bad guys. Which will follow em when they leave.
----
(lotsa text)
-----
The bad guy uses the satalite (my english sucks right now) 2 blow up the world. Hes standing in the control room. And this is where bond gets in and kills 8974835 guards and then the boss.. :P

I can work it out some more if u want :P tell me if u like it...

-Bee

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - ScarTissue[NL] - 12-06-2006

(12-06-2006, 08:43 PM)Killahbee link Wrote:Ok, 2 tell my idea:

Bond is out shopping in the sex shop with his girl. Then some1 come's there saying there's a mission for bond but he will explain later cuz they gotta leave right now. At the same time they (worden in de gaten gehouden) by bad guys. Which will follow em when they leave.
----
(lotsa text)
-----
The bad guy uses the satalite (my english sucks right now) 2 blow up the world. Hes standing in the control room. And this is where bond gets in and kills 8974835 guards and then the boss.. :P

I can work it out some more if u want :P tell me if u like it...

-Bee

I do like your idea but its more Chuck Norris style. I kinda had the same idea as you only not with 8974835 guards. :D Though keep the idea's coming. :D

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - cannabis - 12-06-2006

Great idea! Count me in for anything you would like, it sounds like fun!

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - ganja - 12-06-2006

count me in too sounds great idea  :)

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - iFox - 12-08-2006

Maybe this:
-Bond is having dinner with a nice girl (but not a slut :P)
-The barscene?
-When he goes to the toilet he gets a mission from a men
-Bond explains that he has to leave directly
-Bond drives to some kind of underground hq to get some gadgets (difficult in sa-mp)

-Bond starts his mission. But what the mission is: I don't know so that's for someone else :)

-Bond accomplishes his mission and he goes back to another (or the same) girl and he takes her home with his sportscar. He goes in the house with the girl to do something :p

And they lived long and happy!

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - ScarTissue[NL] - 12-08-2006

(12-08-2006, 09:37 AM)iFox link Wrote:Maybe this:
-Bond is having dinner with a nice girl (but not a slut :P)
-The barscene?
-When he goes to the toilet he gets a mission from a men
-Bond explains that he has to leave directly
-Bond drives to some kind of underground hq to get some gadgets (difficult in sa-mp)

-Bond starts his mission. But what the mission is: I don't know so that's for someone else :)

-Bond accomplishes his mission and he goes back to another (or the same) girl and he takes her home with his sportscar. He goes in the house with the girl to do something :p

And they lived long and happy!

Thanks those are some helpfull tips. I will work on a script asap and include the idea's given here.

Re: [W.I.P.] James Bond Movie - FiXeR - 12-08-2006

James Bond movies are cool  :D
Count me in!