Las Venturas Playground
..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* (/thread-5011.html)

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - Borat - 03-04-2008

Nah my concern is you guys get an erection when you win something AND this is how a 3 year old acts.

P.S: this still does not symbolize that I've admitted BoD beat us.

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - TG187 - 03-04-2008

For me, is that you are crying around that we won. We are allowed to be happy after we won a clan war. Talking in general, everyone is allowed to be happy if they achieve something, won something. If a guy is very happy he won a cup at Tennis, an example, he acts like a 3 year old? I don't think so...This is how we like to act, so get used or go away.

Dude, I really don't care, and better say, none of BoD cares if you don't want to admit that we won the war. We know we played it and got it.  If I think more, why we need your approval that we beat SiN...

I cba making a long post with explanation...

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - Borat - 03-04-2008

I totally respect a clans celebrating after achieving their victory however you dudes are celebrating over something that you have not achieved. This is where problem starts, I will not reply anymore because I believe that BoD does not deserve the victory and it is not worth allowing cheap clans like BoD getting their voice heard.

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - TG187 - 03-04-2008

We have played the war, with or without the mode you choose, we have played it and we won it. Deal with it, we wont remove the win, no matter what you or others SiN will try to do, that is for sure.  ;)

Hah, cheap clan, don't make me laugh to much.... funny man... ;)

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - LilJoN - 03-04-2008

hehe stop it guys we gonna rematch!BoD cheap clan borat?huh fuck you

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - Chris5170xD - 03-04-2008

Quote:LilJoN link=topic=5383.msg86466#msg86466 date=1204667439]
hehe stop it guys we gonna rematch!BoD cheap clan borat?huh fuck you
He's just sad because  his clan lost. Don't worry about him.

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - Donutman - 03-05-2008

(03-04-2008, 10:24 PM)Janissary link Wrote: I totally respect a clans celebrating after achieving their victory however you dudes are celebrating over something that you have not achieved. This is where problem starts, I will not reply anymore because I believe that BoD does not deserve the victory and it is not worth allowing cheap clans like BoD getting their voice heard.

Your fucked in the head, you know that? You're lonesome, look, are any SiN's actually agreeing with what you're saying? Are you so stupid? Janissary, what gives you the right to even post here? How long have you been in SiN and you come in here like you own the place. Fact, what did you even contribute to your clan in the war? You was probably the first to get killed. How about you let the big boys do the talking ok?

I really, REALLY can't believe what I'm hearing, it's absolutely ridiculous. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Don't post here anymore you little shit, you heard me, and please stop with your worthless posts because everybody looks at your posts and thinks "WTF? Get the fuck out, please!"

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - Eddy_Montana - 03-05-2008

(03-05-2008, 02:13 AM)Donutman link Wrote: Your fucked in the head, you know that?

donutman and janissary, his shud b a good fight

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - [NB]Zaibatsu - 03-05-2008

eyo BoD's, dont worry about that daft lol... he'll soon hop a clan anyways and leave SiN  _O-
nice work with clanwars btw  ;)

Re: ..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||* - LilJoN - 03-05-2008

hai zai!<3 we gonna make a cw vs W sometime :D