Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Terror - 03-31-2008

*O* video  _O_

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - HoogerBooger - 04-03-2008

Me, bombatreo and [BA]Darkfire had tons of fun last night racing tuned Sultans across country. Bomba is a badass driver I must admit, good times, too bad my game crashed eventually and I hit the bed. The tunnel racing was so awesome, adrenaline injection indeed.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Maddolis - 04-03-2008

(04-03-2008, 01:30 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Me, bombatreo and [BA]Darkfire had tons of fun last night racing tuned Sultans across country. Bomba is a badass driver I must admit, good times, too bad my game crashed eventually and I hit the bed. The tunnel racing was so awesome, adrenaline injection indeed.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Bomber! Not bomba, show HC4L some damn respect!
5 euro.
Maddolis.

(04-03-2008, 01:34 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Bomber! Not bomba, show HC4L some damn respect!
5 euro.
Maddolis.

I can't exactly remember all the names, you got the point so why whining about it? I will challenge you in racing soon Maddo-man!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

(04-03-2008, 01:54 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I can't exactly remember all the names, you got the point so why whining about it? I will challenge you in racing soon Maddo-man!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

I gladly accept your challenge, I'm just saying HC4L are good guys with balls.
And I respect them.

(04-03-2008, 02:41 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I gladly accept your challenge, I'm just saying HC4L are good guys with balls.
And I respect them.

I respect them too because they are pretty much the best gang (based on skills) on LVP.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Your last comment gave birth to a 200 line conversation on #LVP, hoogerbooger.
IMHO, in terms of skills, [W] are top, but in terms of activity/numbers/skill/everything, I'd put [BA].
Hamtimes lead to hamtimes and I still respect HC4L, they have skills *and* balls, and have sensual hamtimes.
Respect guys.

(04-03-2008, 03:14 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Your last comment gave birth to a 200 line conversation on #LVP, hoogerbooger.
IMHO, in terms of skills, [W] are top, but in terms of activity/numbers/skill/everything, I'd put [BA].
Hamtimes lead to hamtimes and I still respect HC4L, they have skills *and* balls, and have sensual hamtimes.
Respect guys.

That's the main problem, you are judging skills based on only killing which is false thing to do because it's just a part of the game. You should see bomberteo driving, dude is a madman.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

(04-03-2008, 03:21 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: That's the main problem, you are judging skills based on only killing which is false thing to do because it's just a part of the game. You should see bomberteo driving, dude is a madman.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Oh. Well yes, I was thinking about fighting, but yeah I wanna race him then!

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Terror - 04-03-2008

nice HC4L earned another 5 euro  *O*