Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Greyfox - 07-05-2009

yeah look at the pleb, sucking up the mighty [NB], are they ALWAYS right? or just pissed off finally a member of them got whoop'd?, i'd go for the first.
theyre obviously stood ''with'' DFairplay.

and also, hate to bring this up and RSAH v SAE happend many times over trainings flawless.

oh and by-the-fucking way, why the fuck did the sniper keep shooting at people WHILST they were all float?.

[MOB] Organization & Respect

Re: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Vinnie - 07-05-2009

U mean the latter as the first would be u admitting that they are always right,rofl
I ain't sucking up to them it's just fact that they hardly refuse a war and it's been widely known that blawdziew toggles (Whether he's still RSAH or not)
That was from the latest official SAE vs RSAH CW topic,not to mention that in the first cw they tried to hack SAE's server.
Trainings mean nothing when they still pull that kind of shit in a official cw
Cause he couldn't see that they were floating but he still didn't get shot,it's laughable how you throw a fit at the simplest shit,gotta love blind haters :7
Also if he cant sync himself or vice versa then wat do u expect him to do,stand there sniffing his ass?,y'all make me laugh

(07-05-2009, 06:06 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: U mean the latter as the first would be u admitting that they are always right,rofl
english plz

Quote:I ain't sucking up to them it's just fact that they hardly refuse a war and it's been widely known that blawdziew toggles (Whether he's still RSAH or not)
thats quite ironic, last time i check he's from poland, and thats a rich country with good internet

Quote:Trainings mean nothing when they still pull that kind of shit in a official cw
Or its a training because they dont want another loss on there board?, just saying some of those SAE's are egominded fucks.

Quote:That was from the latest official SAE vs RSAH CW topic,not to mention that in the first cw they tried to hack SAE's server.
where did u get that info?, in the false factory?

Quote:Cause he couldn't see that they were floating but he still didn't get shot,it's laughable how you throw a fit at the simplest shit,gotta love blind haters :7
Your just saying, hes so blind he cant see if theyre shooting from a distance?

Re: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Zmoney - 07-05-2009

continue this in mob topic, give mob some hits sheesh

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=4925.msg232077#msg232077 date=1246814302]
english plz
thats quite ironic, last time i check he's from poland, and thats a rich country with good internet
Or its a training because they dont want another loss on there board?, just saying some of those SAE's are egominded fucks.
where did u get that info?, in the false factory?
Your just saying, hes so blind he cant see if theyre shooting from a distance?

1.Typical troll response
2.Doesn't mean all of poland has good net u dumbass
3.That's why u and darius are always talking to them on vent then yeah? likeminded individuals _O-
4.K my bad,that was fired up,got em mixed up
5.Either that or he kept syncing himself yet he was desynced to them but they weren't to him,this is sa:mp after all,not exactly the most stable mod there is.

Hell why am i trying to prove my point to someone whos hacked before and has even admitted it,don't be a hyppocrite _O-

And lol @ Z

(07-05-2009, 06:25 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: 1.Typical troll response
2.Doesn't mean all of poland has good net u dumbass
3.That's why u and darius are always talking to them on vent then yeah? likeminded individuals _O-
4.K my bad,that was fired up,got em mixed up
5.Either that or he kept syncing himself yet he was desynced to them but they weren't to him,this is sa:mp after all,not exactly the most stable mod there is.

Hell why am i trying to prove my point to someone whos hacked before and has even admitted it,don't be a hyppocrite _O-

And lol @ Z
5) Thats ironic, BlawdZiew said the SAME to SAE/NB when they denied our clanwar, irony right in your face.

1) i said english please because i dindt get the sentence, sorry for beeing ''STUPID''

3) Sorry that im there all the time to, ask doughboy we talk some bits soon, nice guy.

Re: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Ubernatoman - 07-05-2009

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=4925.msg232077#msg232077 date=1246814302]

Dude im from PL you got there beer,drugz,vodka and cigarettes but one thing you dont got is a good internet connection. Example:
Germany 16MB/s = 30€ monthly
Poland 2-5MB/s = 30€ monthly
and you call that good ?

5.Theres a difference between toggling and desynced u moron,jesus christ give me someone intelligent to argue with _O-
3.He comes on to take the piss out of u :P

(07-05-2009, 06:33 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: 5.Theres a difference between toggling and desynced u moron,jesus christ give me someone intelligent to argue with _O-
3.He comes on to take the piss out of u :P
like your smart, you barely know what your talking about~
actully he came on yesterday and apoligized to me about admin abusing me on a serv

(07-05-2009, 06:32 PM)Ubernatoman link Wrote: Dude im from PL you got there beer,drugz,vodka and cigarettes but one thing you dont got is a good internet connection. Example:
Germany 16MB/s = 30€ monthly
Poland 2-5MB/s = 30€ monthly
and you call that good ?
i was beeing sarcastic :p, thats exactly what i ment

Trust me dough was joking 8)
And a ex-hackers gonna prove me wrong,please _O-
Anyway im done here,all urs again hc4l 8)