Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - Chan - 12-22-2007

(12-22-2007, 05:12 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: shoebox, most of us were simply waiting for you to fail ur trial... im actually glad you did not make it. To be honest, you are more [bb] material. Anyways, gl with ur clan.

Lol wtf r u tokin about onemanlagger? BB material?

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - FiRe aka Jamee - 12-22-2007

Chanster hes kinda stupid...the lagger doenst know what hes saying maybe his lag makes him insane 8)7..noone knows  >:)

Ahhh well HC4L is back,good luck guys with the old/new clan..

I personaly like the name.Its better the the old one! :w O+

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - OneManArmy - 12-22-2007

Chanster i thought u spoke english and english is not such a hard language to understand. Why dont you point out which part of my post has you lost and i will try to explain it in much simpler terms.

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - Borat - 12-22-2007

it is ridiculous that jamee!rocks! has to spam on forums by writing shit

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - Chan - 12-22-2007

(12-22-2007, 07:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: Chanster i thought u spoke english and english is not such a hard language to understand. Why dont you point out which part of my post has you lost and i will try to explain it in much simpler terms.

i already pointed out the part that i didnt really get. u just have to read it properly. ill say it again. what did u mean by "BB Material?"

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - azerty - 12-22-2007

(12-22-2007, 02:47 PM)GodOfKill link Wrote: WB nice to see BA lost some members again xD  >:) ;) GL
but they are still better than you'r clan :)
Wb HC4L

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - OneManArmy - 12-22-2007

You are having trouble understanding the "bb material" bit?

Ok, I mean that he wasnt good in fights, and his attitude sucks ass. bb material. Is that any clear or are you still confused?

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - Chris5170xD - 12-23-2007

(12-22-2007, 08:36 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: and his attitude sucks *bad word *
wha? why you talking about yourself :P

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - Sean3 - 12-23-2007

(12-22-2007, 02:56 PM)Xen0n link Wrote: Yeah I agree!  With the loss of some members, we've gained some respect.  I was afraid those people were going to give BA a "noob" label!!!
ROFL Xen0n , ur such a hater , anyways , u said "we've gained some respect" , well , why wud BA add them if u think BA looses respect ?!?!?! anyways , CongratZ shoebox , and the HC4L to come back , hope we fight on LVP xPPP and good luck btw  ;)

Re: HC4L IS BACK FOR BLOOD!! - Xen0n - 12-23-2007

(12-23-2007, 06:34 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: ROFL Xen0n , ur such a hater , anyways , u said "we've gained some respect" , well , why wud BA add them if u think BA looses respect ?!?!?! anyways , CongratZ shoebox , and the HC4L to come back , hope we fight on LVP xPPP and good luck btw  ;)

I don't make the decisions of who gets a trial and who doesn't.  I'm not a player hater, I just fuck a lot.