Las Venturas Playground
* Regular on main server != regular on regular server - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: * Regular on main server != regular on regular server (/thread-3585.html)

Pages: 1 2

* Regular on main server != regular on regular server - ric17rib - 10-30-2007

Ei, on the Regular Server there is some "regular" status????? (i already asked in-game to estroe but i didint understand very well what he said!!!! 8)7)

because when i put the /regular command in the Regular Server it says the hours remaining to be "regular" in the Regular Server.....

So, thats my question... :w

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - Dennis - 10-30-2007

When you have 50 online hours you are automatically promoted to LVP regular.
This gives you access to the /regular command AND to our private regulars-only server.

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - Chris5170xD - 10-30-2007

What's /regular do?

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - pdescobar - 10-31-2007

I think I understand what ric is getting at. If you play 50+ hours on the Open server, you get access to the /regular commands on that server and also access to play on the special Regulars-Only server.

However, when you connect to that Regulars-only server it only recognizes the time you've played there. So we don't qualify for the /regular commands while playing on that server until we build up another 40+ hours on that one. A suggestion would be for the Regulars-only server to just recognize that everyone who connects is already a regular and allow the /regular commands from the start.

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - Sander - 10-31-2007

If thats true (Can anyone confirm?) we need to move it to the bug forum.

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - pdescobar - 10-31-2007

I expect you want independent confirmation from another player, but here are some pieces of screenshots showing what happens for me on the Open and Regulars-Only servers. All taken today from the account pdescobar. In each case, I logged in, ran /mystats and then did /regular.

[Image: 1193831000.png]

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - Chris5170xD - 10-31-2007

Yea...So  Is that supose to happen? that doesn't seem right -.- We have to get 40+ hours when it's on regular's server where on normal one i got like 700 -.-  :X

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - Richard - 10-31-2007

I'll go in now and see.

It's true Nakebod:

[Image: sa-mp-057.png]

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - Agent - 10-31-2007

lmao,i saw that long time ago i didnt think about a bug rofl

Re: Regular Server questions.................... - ric17rib - 10-31-2007

that was what im talking about pDescobar :P

My suggestion is to add more commands or some new thing when u become a regular on the Regular Server :)

What u guys think?????????? :w