Las Venturas Playground
****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! (/thread-3452.html)

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Chris5170xD - 02-08-2008

I believe it's a time diffrence, PB lives in austrailia so that's somewhat close to a whole day  diffrent to people living  places in the netherlands. and the others are basically just not on much.. but i dunno,

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Xen0n - 02-09-2008

Yes I am part of LVM.  LVM is not just a fight clan/gang.  There is a neat little side to it that attracted me to it.  I also have been cool with Corleone for a while and like what he did with it so I joined it.

My ranking should have nothing to do with anything.  First of all ranks are based on qualifications... not starting from the bottom up.  Does a custodian for a multi-billion dollar company who has put 15 years in his position get a suite on the 105th floor before the 25 year-old guy who has 2 degrees under his belt?  I know there is a big difference in the two but as far as ranking goes there is none.  There was even an "election" for the underboss position (which hasn't officially been assigned to anyone yet) and I won the votes.  So LVM members themselves have voiced their thoughts/opinions.

I appreciate you expressing your concerns here Chris, but as stated before they are of no value as you no longer have a say in the happenings of this gang.  Kindly bring your rants and opinions else where.  Have a great day. :)

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Maddolis - 02-09-2008

(02-07-2008, 12:56 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: What you got on [move]THAT[/move] other gangs?  lol.
Oh... enough :P

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Lynexon - 02-09-2008

(02-09-2008, 04:57 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Oh... enough :P

lol, i kinda figured but i felt like saying that anyways

(02-08-2008, 08:11 AM)reeves link Wrote: Ive never seen a LVM online except for chris.

I've never seen you online either.

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) ***Recruitng Now*** - Joe - 02-14-2008

Just a reminder, WE ARE RECRUITING! Please PM Fredo_Corleone in game for a small interview. You may also fill out a forum application. Thanks!

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Joe - 02-16-2008

We're recruiting! Please go to www.LasVenturasMafia.com or PM a member in game to join!

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Chris5170xD - 02-16-2008

(02-16-2008, 08:35 PM)Joe_Rock link Wrote: We're recruiting! Please go to www.LasVenturasMafia.com or PM a member in game to join!
Use the modify button,  double posting is illegal.

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Eddy_Montana - 02-16-2008

nerd chris

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Lynexon - 02-16-2008

Chris, sry man, but quit being the forum police.  If that is gunna be the only thing you say, become a mod. 

Re: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** (www.lasventurasmafia.com) - Joe - 02-17-2008

Chris, I DID forget about the double posting rule. HOWEVER, chill out dude!
(02-16-2008, 10:46 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: Chris, sry man, but quit being the forum police.