Las Venturas Playground
****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! (/thread-3452.html)

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video Announcement) - Corleone - 01-09-2008

Ok... Chris, chill. These are members, even though your a higher rank, I ask that you show respect towards the members, some of them have threatened to leave for a bit because of your behavior.
Chill bro. Capisce?

Note : If members wanna have a cool chat amongst swords..then let them talk about swords!  _O-

Ok!    We have another forum that TEF set us up. The guy was cool enough to creating us our own entire forum on another site...I ask that people pleeaase make it active!

The link is in the LVM forums here on THIS site.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video Announcement) - Chris5170xD - 01-09-2008

(01-09-2008, 12:53 AM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: Ok... Chris, chill. These are members, even though your a higher rank, I ask that you show respect towards the members, some of them have threatened to leave for a bit because of your behavior.
Chill bro. Capisce?

Note : If members wanna have a cool chat amongst swords..then let them talk about swords!  _O-

Ok!    We have another forum that TEF set us up. The guy was cool enough to creating us our own entire forum on another site...I ask that people pleeaase make it active!

The link is in the LVM forums here on THIS site.
Guess im not wanted here. 'Threatening to leave' is how  whoever that was if they wanna be like that, fine.  I might leave now,  if people are gonna cry about this.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - SiX - 01-09-2008

Aw, chris, don't leave now...

Seriously...

Bye chris!

Finally! He's out! OH YEAH!  :w

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - Lynexon - 01-09-2008

(01-09-2008, 04:58 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Guess im not wanted here. 'Threatening to leave' is how  whoever that was if they wanna be like that, fine.  I might leave now,  if people are gonna cry about this.

dude, you hardly ever show any respect towards people and you are being a forum Nazi.  Take people's advice and chill the hell out.  You are taking ur rank and acting like a dick to people.  I'm sorry, but there is no soft wording it.  Stop barking orders like ur Don and give ppl more respect and people will want you around more.  Ur a good player and have a whole hell of a lot more time and kills than me and I respect you for that, but you start fights because you talk to everyone like they are 2 years old.  And don't even try to accuse me of flaming because this is something that needs to be said.  The fact that people ARE threatening to leave the gang is proof of that. You should stop acting like everyone is beneath u as a person.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - SiX - 01-09-2008

Yup, Lynex is right.. i've been wanting to say that to chris, but it looks like u beat me to it.

Chris, stop being a jerk!

If u wanna quit LVM, go ahead!

U don't even respect others in the gang, so y should we respect u?

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - Shad0w - 01-09-2008

GL bro nice clan  :)

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - Lynexon - 01-09-2008

If you read my post on general forum, you all would know that I was highly pissed off before I posted the above message here.  I did go off a little too hard, but Chris doesn't need to quit the gang just because people told him to chill out, that wouldn't be good for the Mafia.  He just needs to start acting like a leader instead of a Hardass boss.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - Chris5170xD - 01-09-2008

Listen, im tired of this spam, whoever is mad at me, get over it, i  don't care which reason, why, or whatever it is. I don't want spam in this topic, ok? this is all i asked, and everybody started hating on me for it, so im being the jerk  :? I did not call anyone a 'jerk', or 'harda$$ boss', nor did i tell anyone 'if you wanna  quit LVM, go ahead!'. So i just proved my point, i did not say anthing bad  to you guys but you call me all those names i mentioned, so i guess im still the jerk arn't i..

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - Lynexon - 01-10-2008

(01-09-2008, 11:23 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: I did not call anyone a 'jerk', or 'harda$$ boss',
(01-09-2008, 12:53 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: He just needs to start acting like a leader instead of a Hardass boss.
(01-09-2008, 10:03 AM)SNIP3R link Wrote: Chris, stop being a jerk!

read man,

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting) - Chris5170xD - 01-11-2008

(01-10-2008, 08:03 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: read man,
Please stop  with this. I have not any time for you. Not really  LVP at the moment.