Las Venturas Playground
****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! (/thread-3452.html)

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - SuperCrazy - 01-01-2008

but i hv to wait for 7days to change my nick ok?

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - Corleone - 01-01-2008

We have our own sub forums now! I'm going to grant the official members the access to the gang forum. PM me if you want access...I'm gonna post some stuff later...like warplans and things.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - User1234567 - 01-02-2008

WTF!!!!!!

Why the fuck we allies wid a gang
which has chris in it. Im havin words.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - Chris5170xD - 01-02-2008

(01-02-2008, 02:46 AM)reeves link Wrote: WTF!!!!!!

Why the fuck we allies wid a gang
which has chris in it
Wait, listen can we just be friends? im tired of going to every topic and seeing you flame me in it : / Could we just get over this and be friend? I already have 3 people after me. enough is enough.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - User1234567 - 01-02-2008

(01-02-2008, 02:48 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Wait, listen can we just be friends? im tired of going to every topic and seeing you flame me in it : / Could we just get over this and be friend? I already have 3 people after me. enough is enough.

LMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOO

u think im bein friends wid a bitch like you for real?
Your a cheeky shit who has no life and thinks LVP
is his life and thinks " i ownd you at FC you noob "
is a fuckin diss man get over it ya just sad. Yeah
people are after you for a reason!

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - Chris5170xD - 01-02-2008

go trash me somewher eelse, like in-game, just not spam it here, in the forum, ok? Or be a child and keep it going  8)

(01-02-2008, 02:52 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: go trash me somewher eelse, like in-game, just not spam it here, in the forum, ok? Or be a child and keep it going  8)

im not the one bein a child im just expressing
my hatred towards you. How can u call me a fuckin child
when ur the one who wants to be a WWE wrestler and think
" haha i ownd you at FC " is a diss ffs grow up. I swear you
must get fully bullied at school an shit.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruiting Made Men/ Recruiting Godfather) - Corleone - 01-02-2008

Woah Woah WOAH!

Ok..Chill out guys. I'm gone for an hour and I get this? Reeves, chill out bro. He's in my gang..yes, but I don't think he's gonna hurt anybody.

yeah it's hurtin people it's pissin me off
i ent bein ally wid a hoe like chris.

Could you go in-game? So i cn own you? thanks. And if your gonna flame me go in-game and do it. and stop  embarrasing yourself AND [H] .