Las Venturas Playground
****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: ****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please! (/thread-3452.html)

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video announcement) - isolation - 11-20-2007

can i still be part of this if im in a gang allready

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video announcement) - Arg0nTemplar - 11-27-2007

Hmm i was wondering if you guys take in people whom arent really good killers?

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video announcement) - Corleone - 11-29-2007

(11-27-2007, 06:12 PM)Arg0nTemplar link Wrote: Hmm i was wondering if you guys take in people whom arent really good killers?

Why not? I sure as hell aint a good killer...look at my kill ratio  _O-

If your interested or your asking this for a friend...go ahead and fill out an app.
Were not THAT hard on judging apps to see if you can join...you could be a driver or pilot..or something else. We'll see.

@ Everyone else

Notice my absence? Sorry about that people...been doing things. BUT I should be on on the 30th and 1st of December...you ask why and I'll kill you.  ;)

Oh, and ALL members of LVM are welcome on the 1st, Isolation...plus, I'd prefer if all members we're there.

Talk to everyone later...

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video announcement) - theInfamous - 11-29-2007

Nice video don ;)

btw what's the name of the song you used at the begin of the video of CHC - LVM merging?

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video announcement) - Ahraz - 11-29-2007

wb dono, reply 2 my PM's

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (New Video announcement) - Corleone - 11-30-2007

@ theInfamous

Its the theme for the mafia in Liberty City Stories...cool huh? lol, not many people have heard it..I'm surprised.

@ Everyone else that is interested...

Ok, here are the confirmed people that have said they're going to be here on the big day.

- Michael_Corleone
- Xavier_Lancione
- D3VASTAT3
- TRaven (We're not sure if hes in with us...but he claimed he wanted to help us  ;) )

We need more confirmations on your arrival on the big day. PM me or a high rank to confirm.

UPDATED 10:46 PM CT

I have come up with some serious family issues...so I don't know if I'll make it tomorrow. But in case I don't, I guarantee that LVM will have another big planning day. More info on this in a few hours.

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruitment Open) - Lynexon - 12-01-2007

Yo, am I still on crew as a pilot? 

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruitment Open) - Ahraz - 12-01-2007

Dont think he may come on :O

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruitment Open) - Xen0n - 12-01-2007

I hope everything is ok with your family.  Good luck with the launch of LVM!

Re: Las Venturas Mafia (Recruitment Open) - Corleone - 12-02-2007

Heres new info on our big day...

Some of our captains voted on playing on the party server today, but when we arrived...it was only 5 minutes until our entire upper management left...soo, we've been put on hold. Right now we got something new.

The LVP teamspeak has been kind enough to give us our own private channel for LVM easy communication between microphones. The LVP teamspeak ip is 193.34.167.64:8767. Switch to the Las Venturas Mafia channel, most of the time I'm there..so don't worry 'bout it.

As I write this message, I am gathering all our captains and soldiers for the time to enter LVP server. If anyone in LVM wants to join us on this big day, come on in to the teamspeak or PM me. We'll be waiting.

If anyone still wants to join LVM, we still accept apps. If you join today, your only test will help us in the large recruitment..and a special offer once you sign up...more on this in a few hours.