Las Venturas Playground
[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: [Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] (/thread-33137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-30-2016

- 1 hour and 9 minuts left before match :(

so SWK what about TOMORROW? (Sunday 31.07.) 18gmt +0 you will come? :/

Currode?
GET damn 3 players online and LETS PLAY IT.

P.S.
and btw maybe JOKER will join us soon :)

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Jibin - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 08:09 PM)QUIPT Wrote: GET damn 3 players online and LETS PLAY IT.
lol, But seriously if you guys (SWK) are not interested in this League then why don't you just quit ? }:| ..

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-31-2016

CMON GUYS! =_=

I serious created this league only coz i want to make a regular clan matches 5on5, 3on3 each weekend on LVP. Many's matches,.Whole monthes,. Years. And if counting a results and statistics of wins and loses its just making it more with motivations for a players activity. Its always great to have a cool match wall on wall with our lovelys sawn off's and tec/Uzi open arena. I not asking people who is inactive in SAMP to play it. But ONCE at week you could join SAMP and fight your match against other clan :) at saturday/or sunday for example. Leave one hour on it. + Someone can make many screenshots and videos about fights for a good reminds. I accept each match like a celebration of this game. And if anyone of you all can do it. Would be GREAT. Thats I call as - LVP LEAGUE. LVP is our home. Ive started play here since 2007. I know many people.. And now, we just need players with some response and interests to this matches.

Now im in one step for to eliminate [SWK] coz they are enough inactive and seems like not really interested in this... twice they wasnt visit in time for to play their matches.. Guys i know its more Currode initiation serious want to play this.. and i really respect this player. And only for one this player i wont OUT of SWK.. and already both's clans is ready to give them another chance in future time for to play their matches.  Im pretty sad and disapointed about this pictures. Serious not sure about they would have any chance for other time  ;(

OK ENOUGH SNOTS.

In august, im afraid, if [SWK] still will be as inactive, then, [R2D] will do their last match vs [H] for to complete 1st tour.. (IF [JOKER]'s wont join us!!!!)  And surely 3 clans will be in second tour with [BB] [R2D] [H].  We will do another round with fight each ones. Then final two clans - 3rd tour will be till 2 wins.

Something from SA-MP nostalgy -

LETS PLAY!

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Finisha - 07-31-2016

Just remove SWK from the tournament and we're all fine, time to get serious and finish this

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Sleep - 07-31-2016

So we can't fight H before we don't do our fight with SWK?

(07-31-2016, 03:24 PM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: So we can't fight H before we don't do our fight with SWK?

Naa.. its ok.
You can discuss your date with H when you want and when you can ;) And play your matches.

I still not sure in SWK yet...

btw I wanna make a counts of rounds for the win till 10 from second tour. Not till 6 like before.
Who is first will get 10 rounds of wins = won the match.

I hope you all guys OK with it. ;)

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Currode - 07-31-2016

QUIPT let me get ahold of my clan mates and I will get back to you. I'm sure one of these days this coming week we will all be able to get on and do our fight once and for all lol

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Sleep - 08-01-2016

Btw please solve this nonsense with H. They didnt even participate in any fight and all they do is "NO SWK SO WE WON????" "NO R2D SO WE WON????". They talking about clans not showing up on set up fights while no one was not even talking about date/time of the each fight. Pisses me off.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Currode - 08-01-2016

QUIPT, we will definitely be ready here within the next few days to play our match vs you guys. It should be either a 4v4 or 5v5 because we have a few more members that are interested in playing this match. Let me know the next time that you guys will be ready to play this match and we'll be there.