Las Venturas Playground
[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: [Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] (/thread-33137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Currode - 07-19-2016

Was my bad on the whole time situation and I realize that. I on the other hand will be there at the next scheduled time whenever it may be. I look forward to facing you R2D fellas.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-19-2016

Ok [V] crybabes.  You r eleminated from the schedule.
And plz dont post in this topic anything with yours usless complains. I just simply can see after all - who is serious want to play matches and join the game.. and who is not. Thanks.

Ok guys who serious want to play the game -
H vs SWK and BB vs R2D this weekend?

So i suggesting time from BB
Saturday 18 gmt+0 you guys ok with it?

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - VonLVP - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 04:10 PM)QUIPT Wrote: Ok [V] crybabes.  You r eleminated from the schedule.
And plz dont post in this topic anything with yours usless complains. I just simply can see after all - who is serious want to play matches and join the game.. and who is not. Thanks.

Ok guys who serious want to play the game -
H vs SWK and BB vs R2D this weekend?

So i suggesting time from BB
Saturday 18 gmt+0 you guys ok with it?

Come on ... it seemed like you're a good guy. Those who're interested to check "how serious" we were at handling this event can refer back to this post. Until this post we were mainly clarifying our situation, let's analyze what's happening on your side, but the content here is richer than "crybabes".

Just like your event, your communication is flawed to an interesting extent. Let's check  why:

Your communication
1- Choice of words and quality of arguments:
"like my wife is angry trying to pack her bags, tears and snot, and crybabies".
2- Failure to identify a basic communication term/concept:
Complaint means " a statement that something is wrong or not satisfactory". Where exactly did you see this in our previous replies? Be careful before you post a seemingly correct reply on this point. There's still more to it, let's see if you'll pave the way to expose it.
3- Projection of your own mistakes on others:
"I just simply can see after all - who is serious want to play matches and join the game.. and who is not." Again, refer to this post. Let's check the source of that reflection at next point.

Your Event
Commitment:
Do you know how serious you are (don't want to include your clan because god knows how did you inform them) when you setup an event with a schedule then you and your own clan don't show up on time?! I will try to refrain from showing an emotional reaction to this point.

Event Rules:

1- "It will be a 4 shot sawnoff fight, but if someone agreed to play with 2 shots between each other its ok"
?!
What if it's a 2 shots sawnoff fight, and 2 clans agree to play a 4 shot sawnoff fight? Is that even a rule?
2- "If there is an unequal moment about the result of the matches.. There will be a point system"

It'd be interesting to ask how many players understood this rule, and how many didn't. Let's wonder why it's easy to guess many replies on such a question.
3- Inability to enforce the schedule -as in times- (seems like you finally removed the preplanned times, maybe our input wasn't "useless complains" after all):
You were not even neutral about participants who were not showing up on time, you actually encouraged them to continue not showing up by implying that rules are not strict and they won't be. You eventually had to get rid of this non rule rule!

which leads us to the final description of this event
A player asked a group of clans to fight under the guidelines "Max ping 270 (+/-15), 11 rounds = 1 match)" at any time under whatever circumstances/rules, using a forfeit system that isn't implemented until now.

Event Exit:
If a clan wants to leave your "event" let it leave. You are the one who's pushing this discussion, you could've simply removed us from the schedule in silence.

The continual of my posts depends on you. If you want me to stop posting, do not reply on this post. I'm not asking you to stop, I'm informing you that it's your choice.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Diablo - 07-20-2016

This event's main purpose is to rejuvenate deathmatching in lvp and bring the interest in 'clan vs clan' action back while having fun.Yes, there will be a winner in the end like in any other event,but fighting with each and having fun is more important.We are not holding this event to find out which clan is the best.

Quipt may not be proficient in English,but he attempted to hold this event after returning from long inactivity and seeing how clans these days lost interest in fighting against each other.It may have some flaws,but he has the best interests at heart.He pushed your clan since some members showed interest and also to bring more action.

Yes,you guys didn't get your first match in all this time,but you should consider that it's not possible to keep a fixed schedule if other clans have difficulties participating since some are inactive.I agree that there were communication issues but it mostly originates from the clans themselves.If all clans agrees to join the event and doesn't check the updates later,ofcourse,the fights wouldn't happen.Quipt has tried his best to inform all clans and posted news in their respective clan topics which some didn't even reply.Some out of ignorance and some  didn't see/inactive.It's a game after all and we play it to enjoy.Matches can be postponed if some are unable to play at the fixed time.

Now the reason you guys were criticized is that you are not interested to set the issues aside and have some friendly fights with others.On the other hand,I agree that H was totally irresponsible since they didn't bother to reply on time.You see in SWK vs R2D fight, R2D won since SWK didn't show up on time which happened because of lack of communication between clan members.R2D was ofcourse enraged,but they decided to put it aside and asked about a rematch,despite the disappointment they faced last time.But as for V,you guys quit from event just because some team were late to reply and showed no further interest to play it.I am not looking for an arguement here,just my 2 cents on the matter.We respect your decision to leave so feel free to stay out of this topic.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - VonLVP - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:36 AM)Diablo. Wrote: This event's main purpose is to rejuvenate deathmatching in lvp and bring the interest in 'clan vs clan' action back while having fun.Yes, there will be a winner in the end like in any other event,but fighting with each and having fun is more important.We are not holding this event to find out which clan is the best.

We never criticized the main purpose of this event, we didn't even bring it up.

(07-20-2016, 07:36 AM)Diablo. Wrote: Quipt may not be proficient in English,but he attempted to hold this event after returning from long inactivity and seeing how clans these days lost interest in fighting against each other.It may have some flaws,but he has the best interests at heart.He pushed your clan since some members showed interest and also to bring more action.

I don't see how that makes it hard for him to let us leave in peace and silence. He's trying to offend our clan, and what he's getting back is analytical replies.

(07-20-2016, 07:36 AM)Diablo. Wrote: Yes,you guys didn't get your first match in all this time,but you should consider that it's not possible to keep a fixed schedule if other clans have difficulties participating since some are inactive.I agree that there were communication issues but it mostly originates from the clans themselves.If all clans agrees to join the event and doesn't check the updates later,ofcourse,the fights wouldn't happen.Quipt has tried his best to inform all clans and posted news in their respective clan topics which some didn't even reply.Some out of ignorance and some  didn't see/inactive.It's a game after all and we play it to enjoy.Matches can be postponed if some are unable to play at the fixed time.

Then again he could let us leave the event in peace, it's not like we're forcing ourselves on the event. He keeps coming back with his non objective replies trying to be offensive, triggering our objective replies.

If LVP allows his weird allegations against a clan in an event that's mentioned on LVP's homepage and social networks, then it probably allows an objective analysis of what he's doing.

(07-20-2016, 07:36 AM)Diablo. Wrote: Now the reason you guys were criticized is that you are not interested to set the issues aside and have some friendly fights with others.On the other hand,I agree that H was totally irresponsible since they didn't bother to reply on time.You see in SWK vs R2D fight, R2D won since SWK didn't show up on time which happened because of lack of communication between clan members.R2D was ofcourse enraged,but they decided to put it aside and asked about a rematch,despite the disappointment they faced last time.But as for V,you guys quit from event just because some team were late to reply and showed no further interest to play it.

Do you think showing up for 1 time is comparable to showing up for eight times?

Once again and regardless of any reasons, whether to stay or to leave is our own decision. From our perspective, in a healthy community we should be allowed to leave without having to deal with whatever is happening here. However, if that's fine here, we believe we're very capable to deal with it through proper arguments.

(07-20-2016, 07:36 AM)Diablo. Wrote: I am not looking for an arguement here,just my 2 cents on the matter.We respect your decision to leave so feel free to stay out of this topic.

Same here, we're looking for a peaceful silent leave. If you respect our decision then you might show it by removing his posts that are related to us after we left.

If he reserves the right to try to offend us based on his "evidence", we reserve the right to describe what he's doing based on evidence. Again, it's Quipt's choice to stop this nonsense, unless an admin wants to enforce it by starting to remove what could be categorized as offensive and non objective. If not, we can continue replying.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - cake - 07-20-2016

Let's close the discussion for now, and continue with on-topic posts. I'd like to see this league continue, and I think there are more players that would like to play instead of debate. Please respect each other's decisions and reasoning :)

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-20-2016

Ye agreed.

Ok who is playin this weekend?
R2D vs BB 18+0gmt sunday or saturday?

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Ricky92 - 07-20-2016

If there will be no rain to take out my net, i will be available on saturday.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Zarko - 07-21-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:52 PM)QUIPT Wrote: Ye agreed.

Ok who is playin this weekend?
R2D vs BB 18+0gmt sunday or saturday?

Sunday !!! R2D vs BB  18+0gmt .

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-21-2016

Ok LETS PLAY.
Ill see you in game!! And GL.