Las Venturas Playground
[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: [Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] (/thread-33137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Yassine - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 05:34 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 04:06 PM)yeray Wrote: SAMP event = drama :/

I'm not sure if you're taking my last post here under that category.
In case you're doing so please notice that it's mostly descriptive, not emotional.

Some of the details we went through during this event were actually more on the comedy side (not trolling, we literally said so while trying to catch a clan online). Some details are positive, like Quipt's patience and willingness to connect clans together, he literally posted on behalf of another clan!

The short version of our related posts here:
We left the event because we won't clear a 9th day to get our first match. We don't want to make drama, and good luck with this event Quipt. Purely sincere!

So i think we won

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Diablo - 07-17-2016

Sad to see V quitting just because of one team didn't even bother to reply.

Yassine,Did you pay any attention to what V said? They left because of H not showing up or not even bothering to reply.And you post your time after they quit which doesn't matter anymore.I don't believe H deserve any point in this case.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Finisha - 07-17-2016

Plus, SWK didn't bother to contact each other and take this tournament seriously. I don't want to see some guys coming here and saying oh well they show up 1hour after and quit in the same 5minutes, save it

No point in this tournament if it's gonna continue like this

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - David. - 07-17-2016

Just LoLing at the situation!

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-17-2016

Wow wow ok ok
Papa is here, no worries. And dont be stress lmao.

VonLVP:
Im not going to wipe your tears, belive me.
Either we play - or we chew snot. Less talk - more deal.
You guys taking it too serious... Rules is not so strict and they wont to be. We are players and people. And we can always resolve our problems here between each other. Its just a game. Enjoy it damn it!!
Who you stop to join server each free evening and do your match vs [H]? [H] is very active on LVP..
And [V] plz dont be so fast with a results... its looks like my angry wife is packs her's bags and leaving me 5-6 times already lol.
Just chill. I serious want you to stay in league and keep participate. :>
Just decide between [H] normally about date and time - and play it.
So you will stay?

Yassinie:
plz be more responsibly. Just promiss it to all of us ok. ;)
You and your clan just deserved ass belting today.. for a first time... I hope it wont to be again.

(07-17-2016, 01:26 PM)[SWK]Dacads Wrote: We had peeps show up but it was too late, oh well!

Let's hope Currode figures out which time zone he lives in :P

Its fine, no worries.
Ye he forgot or something we dunno.. but anyway i saw a Makaveli active there 8)
Its will be a big pleasure to play against you guys on some weekends!!
If [V] decided to leave..theirs choice. Then -
Would be really cool to play match against you next week probably saturday or sunday.. :Y)

(07-17-2016, 04:37 PM)SleeP Wrote: So when is BB ready to play against R2D. We have time until 24.7, I guess?

We will play.
I think 23rd or 24th you can be sure. I will suggest date/time at this wednesday.

SHOW MUST GO ON.
And maybe it will takes more than JULY..post your dates... just play when you can. No worries about planned schedule table. But stay active.

And now ssshhhhhhhhh calm down. Take cares.
All of you.

- Silence...

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - VonLVP - 07-17-2016

It doesn't seem like you have twisted intentions so let's go on!

(07-17-2016, 07:48 PM)QUIPT Wrote: VonLVP:
Im not going to wipe your tears, belive me.
Either we play - or we chew snot. Less talk - more deal.

There're no tears and no snot. There's an explanation of what happened, if you have an objective argument please bring it up.

Quote:You guys taking it too serious... Rules is not so strict and they wont to be. We are players and people.

There's quite a large number of people who're able to show up once during a week for an event they signed up for. The possibility of quitting an event when they know they can't attend is always there.

Quote:And we can always resolve our problems here between each other. Its just a game. Enjoy it damn it!!

Please compare the efforts made by each clan to resolve the problem of meeting for an hour ingame. We were ready 8 times on 8 different days. Please revise this topic well and check who offered more solutions.

Quote:Who you stop to join server each free evening and do your match vs [H]? [H] is very active on LVP..
And [V] plz dont be so fast with a results...

This event started on June 15, today is July 17 and we still didn't get our first match.

Quote:Just chill. I serious want you to stay in league and keep participate. :>
Just decide between [H] normally about date and time - and play it.
So you will stay?

We're chilled. We did try to set a date "normally" with H. The idea of normality varies from one to another. From our perspective, the way it was happening didn't feel normal. Our norms are different than their norms. Our decision is final (we're not asking anyone to beg us, and we're not taking this as if you're begging us).

We wanted to participate, but now we don't want to. The whole story is already explained. Please let's not go further.

Good Luck!

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - Yassine - 07-17-2016

VonLVP we not responsable in u mistake we post the day and time yesterday check V theard in gangs topic

so shut up we don't do anything about neo is normally when all vs 1

+QUIPT too know the time of the fight

Thanks,

Yassine

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - S0n1c - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 02:27 PM)VonLVP Wrote: We're quitting this event.

Losers always quit. Nothing new from V :)

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - VonLVP - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 11:44 PM)Yassine Wrote: VonLVP we not responsable in u mistake we post the day and time yesterday check V theard in gangs topic

so shut up we don't do anything about neo is normally when all vs 1

+QUIPT too know the time of the fight

Thanks,

Yassine

(07-18-2016, 12:32 AM)Oresti Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 02:27 PM)VonLVP Wrote: We're quitting this event.

Losers always quit. Nothing new from V :)

Evil Yassine, bad Oresti. emm ... Your turn.

RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - QUIPT - 07-18-2016

[V] do your fight this week with [H]. Make a date sooner.. for example tomorrow. And play.
Thanks. Dont complain plz

About 15 june..you guys told me something about 13th july no?? ? Lol i tried to get a time for people who was banned for some time.. i was fucking posted multytimes in each gagn topic this forum.. Also u knew i tried to discuss with eachclan on lvp forum i wanted to make this tournament a little bit bigger. After i saw about many clans inactive.. i gave 1 week free and made schedule for july.. so bb is plain all matches in time.. if we cant play in some week we told u about. And when i see only my posts in this topic mostly this is not my fault.. matches wont to be if you guys reading this forum once at week and do 1 post. All is in your hands. Well in this league we have 5 clans in. And dont be so fast i repeat. You will play your matches.
I serious want to play against u guys this weekend. And we will. Calm down. And you will play against H aswel.

This
Saturday 23.07.
18 gmt 0
[V]  vs [BB]
LETS PLAY.