Las Venturas Playground
Summer Reunion 2013 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Summer Reunion 2013 (/thread-30814.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - Shark - 05-23-2013

so if i say you're gay im not dissing but im telling the truth? XDXDDCDCDXDDXDXXDXDDX

last sentence: you must be blind yo, i was talking to molly. roidyroids are fucking up your vision XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - [SWK]Nemesis - 05-23-2013

By your logic cobra i could say sLK isn't a top clan because they've done 0 wars and members like HaZe Vio BlackKilla are inactive, but I know thats not true. I think you're forgetting that by 2009-2010 many of the "top" clans and fighters you think of moved away from either RW or SA:MP alltogether because RW was dying. SWK were doing WW no bug AAD by the time you came along, the only clan that faced us when they were at full swing was SiN and we lost, but thats nothing to be ashamed of, SWK was a partyserver clan facing probably the best legit RW clan to grace this game.

You say SWK weren't at LVP standard, which is strange because at our peak, which was before your arrival around 09, 2/3 of our members were LVP regulars (Arno, Wazza, Sammo, AzErTy, Azkiller, Leski, Stone_Cold, Jay etc) with guys like yacoo and rhymes also at RW peak. Sure we probably weren't when we first arrived on LVP from partyserver, but once we started recruiting here we basically had a LVP memberlist. You haven't heard of them because you're still a newfag in comparison to players like Darius. You don't know rhymes? Funny because Sammo does, Azkiller does, HaZe does, Black_KiLLa probably does, thats just a few from your own clan

You challenged me 1 on 1 after plenty of 'street fights' and you lost 50-31 in 2012, fair and sqaure - and my peak was 09, umad bra

EDIT: also, with players like Darkfire, Black_KiLLa etc in your clan, theres an unspoken respect between me and sLK due to the fact that we'd all been fighting at a much higher level than anything you've shown me long before your arrival, you're the ugly duckling of the group however and are greeted with hostility by older players because you don't deserve it, you're basically talking about skill and being the best etc when you're fighting left overs

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - [NB]Zaibatsu - 05-23-2013

[Image: popcorn-o.gif]

oh yeah bring it on

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - cake - 05-23-2013

gimme that popcorn

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - [SWK]Nemesis - 05-23-2013

Taking forever to reply Cobra i see you typing, heres my reply in advance

[Image: 1344888908523.gif]

Nothing gets through your head, see you at the reunion  :+ :+

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - Fat Cobra - 05-23-2013

clan wars are for people that got something to prove while slk being well established doesnt rly has a need of and everyone of us are inactive lol
and ur right, top clans and top players moved away from samp when rw was dying since they know ww is for cheating kiddies..
ur the 3rd guy with reading problems that says i wasnt around at 09 or earlier and i havent heard of ur members? lol, fought most of them and if u say that were their peak time it was weak as fuck compared to others.
funny thing is before 2012 u could barely get armour down in fc fights when u wasnt hiding in lw and when u visited and fought me it ended in 5-0 to me with little to no effort.
quote from u when i fought u undercover at ur "peak" in lvp 5-0 "must be fat cobra, only guy that can kill me so easily"..and im sure other good players would agree with me when i say u were easy as pie before 12 when u were rocking ur wodden pc.
ye if u call ur members left overs fine and ofc im greeted with hostility when truth hurts

ps rhymes is unheard of. no tears

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - Fuse - 05-23-2013

Burn!

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - IDmad - 05-23-2013

You guys need to kiss and make up. We can't have such negative nancys in the reunion  ;( ;( ;(

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - Shark - 05-23-2013

wait this topic is about a reunion?

Re: Summer Reunion 2013 - HoogerBooger - 05-24-2013

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32113.msg440402#msg440402 date=1369339366]
AzErTy, Azkiller

Same person bruv. Also Aztec.