Las Venturas Playground
Post your IRC quotes! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Post your IRC quotes! (/thread-3033.html)

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Lodewijk - 09-01-2008

Quote:* FateTrip sets mode: +b *!*@AF6ADB5D.492CD0AE.2A5FD5E6.IP
<@Tdrtnlz> bai
* Tdrtnlz was kicked by FateTrip (bai)
<DeLiC> gf
<@AzTeC> IT WILL BE A LONGY LONG THING TO DO
<@AzTeC> WITH THE SCRIPT
* services.irc.gtanet.com sets mode: -b *!*@AF6ADB5D.492CD0AE.2A5FD5E6.IP
* Tdrtnlz (luke.woodc@AF6ADB5D.492CD0AE.2A5FD5E6.IP) has joined #warriors
* ChanServ sets mode: +o Tdrtnlz

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Turkey - 09-01-2008

Found some _O-:

Quote:<&Chase> I talked to him on msn and he told me to go fuck myself
<&Chase> :P
<&Chase> Let's ban him until his idiot self lightens up
<+Cibby> 4 NO
<&Chase> I... thought cibby was a bot?

Quote:<@Cibby> Hello i need help
<[eVo]Italian> me too
<[eVo]Italian> I need help with if
<[eVo]Italian> I have if (Italian isin $5) { halt }
<[eVo]Italian> what do I do if Italian is not in, and then it does the cmd
<[eVo]Italian> ??
<[eVo]Italian> would I use else?
<[eVo]Italian> and where would I put else
<[eVo]Italian> lol
<[eVo]Italian> cibby what you need help with
<[eVo]Italian> maybe I can help
<@Cibby> Can someone help me?
<[eVo]Italian> me
<[eVo]Italian> I can
<[eVo]Italian> lol whats the problemo
<@Cibby> Hello i need help

Quote:<+Cibby> can you unban me from .echo?
<%ooshie> your not in .echo Cibby
<+oostcoast> because she's banned. sherlock :+
<%ooshie> that makes sense

:')

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Rien - 09-01-2008

<+Cibby> I have doubts that Turkey is a bot
<+Tweeelight> LOLOL

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Fry - 09-01-2008

Quote:[18:53:23] <+Michael> Hello, everyone! This is one of the weirdest sites: or your money back! We have ZIM, neopets, music, and much, much, more. E-mail us for questions, comments, complaints and information. Why not click on the Very Weird Stuff link to see more, or click on the music link? We have halloween and christmas pictures on the NeoPics link. Cheese is not a wild thing!!!!!!!!! Now I have decided to go for a world record. I will try to make the longest web page ev
[18:53:24] <+Michael> never mind that noise my dear can anyone pass the cheese only if you say pretty please oh, boy do I have to sneeze. why must everyone always rhyme, why I’m a poet and don’t I know it? what I fear comes right after here not this life or the next will I ever be able to pass the test? we’re stuck in here, (alone my dear) and we’ll problem never get out so don’t start to shout. it’s dark and I want to go home is where the heart was where is it
[18:53:26] <+Michael> See, very weird. At least it fills up my word quota for the day. Not that I exactly have a word quota for the day. It just sounded very professional to say it. Anyway, I still don't think that anyone is actually coming here. You'd have to be an absolute loser (or really bored) to come here. I'd probley come here, but that isn't much of a surprise. After all, I've been to the Really Really Big Button That Doesn't Do Anything website over 50 times. Path
[18:53:33] <+Michael> Hey, I'm once again: back. I don't suppose you fell for that little thing about the refresh button. After all, you're a responsible, intelligent person who apparently has a lot of time on your hands. Well, you can't possibly have more time than I do. I mean, after all, I made this site. You're only browsing it. And most people don't even come here. Not even my friends...*sniffle* The just ignore this poor, pathetic little page. All they do is fill out
[18:53:38] <+Michael> Definitly. THen we go to library. Guess what? Me and Josh ate lots and lots of sugar, and it's late at nite and everything is funny but we can't laugh 'cause everybody is sleepin' so it's even funnier but ever since we drank the water we sobered up even though we weren't drunk but we ate sugar...lots and lots of sugar. MOstly donut cake. Okay. JOsh says it was only one piece of cake. WE got it at Wal-mart. Or his mom did. OR something. Goodbye...oh, a
[18:53:44] <+Michael> As you can see, I was in a very interesting state of mind. I hadn't had a genuine sugar rush since I was 11. It was fairly fun. Although I acted like an idiot. Oh, well. I have more stuff to write, but I gotta go right now. Stay tuned to hear my thoughts on tanning, and an evil card game, and who knows what else...Okay I'm back. Here's what I wrote this weekend: Woooooo! 5000 hits! Aren't I special? *sigh* I can't think of anything to write. But I mus
[18:53:50] <+Michael> While you wait for yesterday's tomorrow, lunge back and remember that day.  You know the one.  Yeah, this doesn't mean anything to you.  Are you surprised?  Obviously not.  Answer me, you blobby looking freak! Or suffer my blindingly moronic nail messages.
[18:53:54] <+Michael> Did you find it? Wasn't it super? And secret? I thought it was. But then, I'm me...and you're you. I think. I'm pretty sure you're not me...but you could be that other guy. Yeah...that...guy...you know who I'm talking about. No? Do not MOCK me! I know where you are right now! Spooky, huh? Ooooo...time for today's topic. My favorite stuff...JTHM...I have my libraries copy of JTHM...I shall quote Noodle Boy for you:)
[18:54:01] <+Michael> And you just got spammed.
[18:54:04] <+Michael> :D
[18:55:45] <+Cibby> OWNED

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Juice - 09-02-2008

o my jesus i fine this in the start to this topic by Makaveli

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3277.msg37600#msg37600

BEST OF BEST

Quote:<[cave][man]> !rippance
<Boteend> Retarded Intergrated Penis Per Advanced Negro Cohensive Evaluations

and

Quote:<Peter> !ban 88 picking up Ganja
<Nuwani> *** Fireburn has been banned by Peter (picking up Ganja)
<Nuweni> [88] *** Fireburn left the game (kicked).
<Peter> NOOOOOOOOOOOO
<Nuwani> *** Global Gamemode Initialization

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - 8Ball - 09-03-2008

Quote:<~Darkfire> truls?
<~Darkfire> its darkfire
<~Darkfire> u want proof?
<%_8Ball_> lier
<~Darkfire> suree
<%_8Ball_> gimme gimme
<%_8Ball_> fine
* ~Darkfire (M7_racing@gtanet-8FDCDF32.bb.online.no) Quit (services.irc.gtanet.com (Too many invalid passwords))

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Maddolis - 09-04-2008

<%Nuwuni> 02[17] 07[sK]BuLLsEyEz: seems [W] and [sK] friends?!
<%Nuwoni> 02[17] 07[sK]BuLLsEyEz: truss me i want that

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Munch - 09-04-2008

LOL With the wishful thinking!

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Fry - 09-04-2008

Quote:[Woet sings for 50 lines]
[16:56:02] * Fry sets mode: +b Woet!*@*
[16:56:04] * Fry sets mode: -v Woet
[16:56:28] <~Fry> Woet, please keep it down thanks
[16:56:30] * Fry sets mode: -b Woet!*@*
[16:56:33] * Fry sets mode: +v Woet
[16:56:34] * Joins: iLikeDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:34] * Joins: iLickDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:34] * Joins: iLoveDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:34] * Joins: iKissDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:35] * Joins: iWantDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:35] * Joins: iHateDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:35] * Joins: iSellDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:35] * Joins: iKillDugongs (dugongs@rule.the.world)
[16:56:36] <+iLikeDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iLickDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iLoveDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iKissDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iWantDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iHateDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iSellDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE
[16:56:36] <+iKillDugongs> ANDD YOU SINGGING THE SONGS THINKING THIS IS THE LIFEEE

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - AzTeC - 09-04-2008

LVP.echo
Code:
<%Nowuni> 02[11] 07[W]AzTeC: hi
<&Nuwini> 02[3] 07Jay: hai
<&Nuwani> 02[11] 07[W]AzTeC: this is a robbery
<&Nuweni> 02[11] 03*** [W]AzTeC left the game (timeout).
<%Nuwuni> 02[3] 07Jay: lol
                                      ;(