Las Venturas Playground
Post your IRC quotes! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Post your IRC quotes! (/thread-3033.html)

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Unborn - 11-24-2010

first sentence, ur too dumb to understand. The guy wants to sell a car that he modded for 10000 $ for 5m$

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Fat Cobra - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 09:16 PM)Unborn link Wrote: first sentence, ur too dumb to understand. The guy wants to sell a car that he modded for 10000 $ for 5m$
...........................................................................................

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - xBlueXFoxx - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 09:16 PM)Unborn link Wrote: first sentence, ur too dumb to understand. The guy wants to sell a car that he modded for 10000 $ for 5m$

[Image: not_funny.jpg]

giving head to beta testers now bluefox? do me a favour and "talk" to mike for me  :)

(11-24-2010, 09:37 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: beta tester giving head to you now bluefox? do me a favour and "talk" to mike for me  :)

NO I SAID THAT U GIVES BETA TESTER HEAD NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Blackbean - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 09:17 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ...........................................................................................
i dig.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Mark - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 09:37 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: giving head to beta testers now bluefox? do me a favour and "talk" to mike for me  :)
What do you expect from a guy who has been sucking up since the beginning? I'm sure we would be moderators right now if we were the same, but usually normal people would give less shit about their position over the internet. xbluexfoxx must be very proud, though.

PS. Lets wait until he gets promoted to moderator so 70% of this community would instantly stop playing and part the forums. The rest 30% will stay, we already know the names, so someone should try hard to surprise us.

(11-24-2010, 09:46 PM)Mark link Wrote: What do you expect from a guy who has been sucking up since the beginning? I'm sure we would be moderators right now if we were the same, but usually normal people would give less shit about their position over the internet. xbluexfoxx must be very proud, though.

PS. Lets wait until he gets promoted to moderator so 70% of this community would instantly stop playing and part the forums. The rest 30% will stay, we already know the names, so someone should try hard to surprise us.

If spending my own time working on maps for this server is your form of "sucking up", then you should probably step out now.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Mark - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 10:26 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: If spending my own time working on maps for this server is your form of "sucking up", then you should probably step out now.
Oh I'm sorry, were you offended yet again?
You spend your own time doing something for the server to show yourself as somebody, because you have a quite potty history? True though, you simply don't have any alternatives, I mean, for example, you can't script in pawn, else you would have been a developer right now. You just want to dedicate something, but you can't get to the point that you're not the right person.