Las Venturas Playground
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS (/thread-28737.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - PigBenis - 02-05-2012

(02-05-2012, 06:46 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: aint a nerd, i just started playing, im second now
I don't play online.  I'd meet dumbfucks like on SA-MP...

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - n00ne - 02-05-2012

Explain to me the difference between mw2, bo and mw3. Apart from new maps and a few new killstreaks I just don't see it. And please don't tell me I'm the only one who feels like an idiot throwing out 60 euros every few months for a full game that has barely enough new content to be a fucking dlc for the previous one.

On a side note, what is it with the dollar/euro bullshit on steam. How the fuck is a game €60 in a european region and fucking $60 in an american region. Last I fucking checked it aint the same exchange rate.

/rant

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Maka - 02-05-2012

Bah, Steam. To answer the topic at hand, I decided to play some MW3 yesterday on my PS3. After about half an hour I had already given up on it again because it simply was boring. It's full of people fucking around not knowing how to play the bloody game-mode at hand. Note that I hadn't played it in months already. When my little brother was playing COD4 here on the pc though, I instantly played a match too just for the sake of it. I had some fun, which couldn't be said on MW3.

To answer the question above then; there is no real difference in the game because MW3 is a revamp of MW2. That, and it's quite a coincidence, that I have in fact told my brother yesterday that I should just go ahead and "sell the game".

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Nater - 02-05-2012

(02-05-2012, 11:04 AM)Maka link Wrote: Bah, Steam. To answer the topic at hand, I decided to play some MW3 yesterday on my PS3. After about half an hour I had already given up on it again because it simply was boring. It's full of people fucking around not knowing how to play the bloody game-mode at hand. Note that I hadn't played it in months already. When my little brother was playing COD4 here on the pc though, I instantly played a match too just for the sake of it. I had some fun, which couldn't be said on MW3.

To answer the question above then; there is no real difference in the game because MW3 is a revamp of MW2. That, and it's quite a coincidence, that I have in fact told my brother yesterday that I should just go ahead and "sell the game".
Pretty much MW3 is ass and so is MW2 I sold my PS3 and all my games yesterday for $188.80 AUSD and spent $101.00 of it on more CDs :D :)

(02-05-2012, 06:46 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: aint a nerd, i just started playing, im second now
It is nerdy to get it that quick

(02-05-2012, 07:00 AM)Matt. link Wrote: I don't play online.  I'd meet dumbfucks like on SA-MP...
Matt you smell :(

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Kase - 02-05-2012

I couldn't stand MW3 multiplayer. It's just so damn similar to MW2, which I've been playing for more than 200 hours, and became boring.

I'd love to see something new in CoD series. New graphic engine and new gameplay style, not some new weapons and maps packed up "worth" 60$. But I guess that's not what fanboys and kiddies want, so probably IW and Treyarch are just going to copy over their old games and gain shitloads of money.

I expect a BO2.

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - PigBenis - 02-06-2012

(02-05-2012, 11:56 AM)Nater link Wrote: Matt you smell :(
I know. ;)

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Richard - 02-06-2012

CoD4 is always win, Maka!

Been playing some rounds with my brothers and a friend of ours on a local network lately :D

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Tpimp - 02-26-2012

Same with Kase I expect a BO2. its better then Modern Warfare in terms of maps, graphics to me.

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - Nater - 02-27-2012

(02-26-2012, 04:52 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Same with Kase I expect a BO2. its better then Modern Warfare in terms of maps, graphics to me.
If they make BO2 I will scream FUCK SHIT POOP CUNT!!!!! CoD's gone to far its fucking terrible now

Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - sox3 - 04-15-2012

Zombies all day, i hate playing online cause theres always little kids who suck! but at the same time it kills time but mw2 has got to be the best. DONT HATE.