Las Venturas Playground
[UNBANNED]request unban please - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Zone (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-11.html)
+---- Forum: Dealt With Appeals (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: [UNBANNED]request unban please (/thread-28262.html)

Pages: 1 2

[UNBANNED]request unban please - Batu_theDog - 10-20-2011

Nickname: Batu_theDog
Date of the ban: 20/10/2011
Suspected Reason: Evasion
Your IP address: 85.155.150.37

I was playing quiet and everydays user Sir_mo is harassing to me, this time i was not shooting and i was ignorating him and constant tp's and drive by's and me making reports about him without sucess force me to flee, this user threatens me to give him 100 mills for no ban me, I said him f*#/k you and i make /q. Now I going to play and i am banned ''for be a victim of constant harassment by a useless''?.
This is crazy.

My respects!.

Re-edit:
Also, this user Sir_mo or A.K.A Zaibatsu, today 21/10/2011 say me 'Yo my nigga' in chat without reason with only intention that I repeat that he said, remember that he was unbaned recently exactly for it. I dont know what game play that guy but is a very dirt game.

Re: request unban please - tBKwtWS - 10-21-2011

Batu_theDog,

You are are not banned by Sir_mo for 'being a victim of constant harassment by a player', instead you have been banned by Bloodst3r for abusing commands.
[tt]
<Nuwani> *** Player log of Batu_theDog (31 items)
<Nuwani> [21/10/2011 01:03:15] (ban by AntiCheat): Ban-evade attempt (IP: 85.155.150.37)
<Nuwani> [21/10/2011 00:23:29] (ban by AntiCheat): Ban-evade attempt (IP: 85.155.150.37)
<Nuwani> [20/10/2011 22:17:33] (banip by Bloodst3r): command abuse
<Nuwani> [13/10/2011 16:34:45] (kick by (UvH)Bloodster): ship laming (IP: 85.155.150.37)
<Nuwani> [23/09/2011 20:02:47] (kick by (UvH)sTriKeR): command abuse (IP: 85.155.150.37)
[/tt]It seems that you have punished for lamaning twice recently.
Please await Bloodster's reply.

(10-20-2011, 11:50 PM)Batu_theDog link Wrote: Re-edit:
Also, this user Sir_mo or A.K.A Zaibatsu, today 21/10/2011 say me 'Yo my nigga' in chat without reason with only intention that I repeat that he said, remember that he was unbaned recently exactly for it. I dont know what game play that guy but is a very dirt game.

The ban zone is not the place to complain about other players, try the CSI board.

Re: request unban please - Batu_theDog - 10-21-2011

tBK thanks for ur reply but macSto confirmed me who admin banned me, i will say again this is result of harassment by Sir_mo I had not other way that make /dive cause he db to me, run over and step over me with a car, this always and i was tired of that.

I reported him in game and admins never make something, but I try to flee and im tired of that harassment i type /q then ban me?.

Sorry for complaint about the provocations of racism I will remember where write that.

Re: request unban please - Bloodst3r - 10-21-2011

Howdy Batu,

I've received two videos of you quitting to avoid being killed, and abusing the command /cardive. On the other hand, you've been kicked a lot of times for abusing commands.

I'm very gentle with you for granting you a three days ban only. See you soon!

Re: request unban please - Batu_theDog - 10-21-2011

Hi bloodst3r!

In that videos dont you see that user harassment with db, tp's and db's, bugs abusses of steps over me with a car?

I find it funny this user not be punished, not only for this time, i reported him so many times in the past and what happen? Nothing.
Also that user writed to me in chat with racist words the same day that he was unbaned and what happen? Nothing(I Will not repeat that anymore here but I find this unfair).

Thanks for your gentleness and sympathy.

Re: request unban please - Bloodst3r - 10-21-2011

Drive by is actually not against the rules, but what is against the rules is avoiding the punishment menu. Teleporting to you in order to kill you is totally fine. You must define which exact bugs he abuse. Parking on you with a car is also fine as well.

Yes, nothing happened because we didn't see it and no videos have been sent to us.

For the racism part, some crew members have stated that it depends on the context, and I believe some might have disagreed. I personally have no idea about it, so let's wait for a manager to reply here concerning the racism and whether it depends on the context or not.

You're most welcome. :)

Re: request unban please - Richard - 10-21-2011

It does depend on it.

Re: request unban please - Batu_theDog - 10-24-2011

Not unbaned yet, why? Were three days and today is the fourth.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings

Re: request unban please - Richard - 10-24-2011

Unbanned.

Re: request unban please - Bloodst3r - 10-25-2011

Sorry my internet went down. Cheers estroe