Las Venturas Playground
ship's ramp+pickups+knife - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: ship's ramp+pickups+knife (/thread-28071.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

ship's ramp+pickups+knife - DarkBankai - 09-16-2011

*Ship:
the ramp should be :

- bigger, so you can't jump like you can now.Climbing it takes more time and its more risky,making shiplaming way harder.
-move it a bit.There is a small place outside the ship(near the ramp) where the gamemode says you're on the ship even if you're not.(Once ,a guy naded me twice whille i was fighting him outside the ship.First nade pushed me near the ramp and the second one killed me.He went in jail for that .)

*Remove ALL pickups(armor and hp) except those 2 from the fc1;(refilling is supposed to be done at the end of the fight,but some people use them no matter what.If your not a player who refills you'll be annoyed by this.If you also refill,the fight never ends and this is also annoying.)Why all without those 2?Because those 2 can't be used in combat without taking sooo much risk,making it almost impossible.

*Add a knife somewhere.I always wanted to use one on lvp:))

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - inno - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 12:33 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: *Remove ALL pickups(armor and hp) except those 2 from the fc1;(refilling is supposed to be done at the end of the fight,but some people use them no matter what.If your not a player who refills you'll be annoyed by this.If you also refill,the fight never ends and this is also annoying.)Why all without those 2?Because those 2 can't be used in combat without taking sooo much risk,making it almost impossible.

+1 ...yeah admins please remove armour and health picups. :(
except for gang base and fc 1 pic up

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - MoHiT[Dx] - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 12:33 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: *Ship:
the ramp should be :

- bigger, so you can't jump like you can now.Climbing it takes more time and its more risky,making shiplaming way harder.
-move it a bit.There is a small place outside the ship(near the ramp) where the gamemode says you're on the ship even if you're not.(Once ,a guy naded me twice whille i was fighting him outside the ship.First nade pushed me near the ramp and the second one killed me.He went in jail for that .)

*Remove ALL pickups(armor and hp) except those 2 from the fc1;(refilling is supposed to be done at the end of the fight,but some people use them no matter what.If your not a player who refills you'll be annoyed by this.If you also refill,the fight never ends and this is also annoying.)Why all without those 2?Because those 2 can't be used in combat without taking sooo much risk,making it almost impossible.

*Add a knife somewhere.I always wanted to use one on lvp:))

:P please do that <3 i want the Knife ;D

do announce the knife location =]

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - LasTRace - 09-16-2011

Remove all of the pickups except FC pickups (fc pickups must be visible for all worlds).

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - Beaner - 09-16-2011

I think there should be pickup's of all uncommon weapons like Shovels, Cameras, Spray cans, Sword, Shotgun, etc.
The ones we have right now are Fire extinguisher, Flowers (recently added), Pool Cue and a few others in the VIP room and gang base.

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - striker - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 12:33 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: *Add a knife somewhere.I always wanted to use one on lvp:))

Would be a small problem I gues,how can we know if a person weaponhacks or not ?

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - Kase - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 03:12 PM)sTriKer link Wrote: Would be a small problem I gues,how can we know if a person weaponhacks or not ?

We just know.  :D

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - MoHiT[Dx] - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 02:35 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Remove all of the pickups except FC pickups (fc pickups must be visible for all worlds).
will be abused.. should only be in main world..
+ Btw i just realized.. isn't knife desynced in samp?

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - HatZ - 09-16-2011

+1 :D

Re: ship's ramp+pickups+knife - [NB]Zaibatsu - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 02:38 PM)Beaner link Wrote: I think there should be pickup's of all uncommon weapons like Shovels, Cameras, Spray cans, Sword, Shotgun, etc.
The ones we have right now are Fire extinguisher, Flowers (recently added), Pool Cue and a few others in the VIP room and gang base.

what have i missed?