Las Venturas Playground
KaTz' Introduction - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: KaTz' Introduction (/thread-27652.html)

Pages: 1 2

KaTz' Introduction - KaTz - 07-10-2011

Ingame Name: KaTz
Playing SA-MP Since: 2011
Playing on LVP Since: 2011

Introduction
Hello guys, alot of you know my brother Matt, he quit playing Grand Theft Auto, because he wants to work more on school, since he hasn't done school work much during middle school, and he wants to get a really good job. So I said, since I don't have much to do during the summer, I asked him if I can have his account, just change the name to KaTz, since my favorite cartoon show is Courage The Cowardly Dog. (Weird, I know, but it is a pretty good cartoon.) My favorite villain was Katz, so yeah, nothing really else to think of but that, so that was my first decision. I watched him play this a bit once and it looked pretty fun, and the people on this server look pretty nice, so I said hey, I'll give it a shot. That's pretty much all I would say, since this is my first time playing on SA-MP. :) 

Re: KaTz' Introduction - Method - 07-10-2011

Welcome back matt.

Re: KaTz' Introduction - KaTz - 07-10-2011

(07-10-2011, 03:07 AM)Method link Wrote: Welcome back matt.
?
I'm on a shared computer. I'm not Matt.

Re: KaTz' Introduction - Rien - 07-10-2011

(07-10-2011, 02:55 AM)KaTz link Wrote: Age: 17
Birthday: September 4, 1994

How.

(07-10-2011, 03:17 AM)Rien link Wrote: How.
I'm not saying my real birthday, I don't really want people to know my real birthday or age, because I don't know them, so I just thought of something random.
EDIT: Can I just put that stuff N/A? I don't want people knowing my age and ect..

Re: KaTz' Introduction - Munch - 07-10-2011

I prefer King Ramses.

And yes, you can just put N/A in areas you don't want to include. You don't even have to use that whole form, it's just a template to help you. You can simply delete rows you don't want to include, such as your date of birth.

(07-10-2011, 03:34 AM)Munch link Wrote: I prefer King Ramses.

And yes, you can just put N/A in areas you don't want to include. You don't even have to use that whole form, it's just a template to help you. You can simply delete rows you don't want to include, such as your date of birth.
That episode was pretty good, It's my moms favorite episode.
Thank you by the way, Ill take it off. :)

Re: KaTz' Introduction - FateTrip - 07-10-2011

(07-10-2011, 03:21 AM)KaTz link Wrote: I'm not saying my real birthday, I don't really want people to know my real birthday or age, because I don't know them, so I just thought of something random.
EDIT: Can I just put that stuff N/A? I don't want people knowing my age and ect..
Are you a woman? I thought only women did that kind of shit.

(07-10-2011, 04:06 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: Are you a woman? I thought only women did that kind of shit.
I just don't like people knowing much about me over the internet, that is all. In real I don't really care. Since I don't know anyone here in real, I don't want people knowing, I don't think they would care.

Re: KaTz' Introduction - striker - 07-10-2011

uh welcome. 8)7