Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maka - 06-01-2011

So basically, to narrow it down, you just said that atheists are a fairytale?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 06-01-2011

no "they" use that argument. u can obviously see, me not taking a nap this night  _O-

they compare it* mistype lul

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 06-01-2011

(06-01-2011, 06:50 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: no the argument AGAINTS religion. -_-

"they" - sceptics or atheists

those arguments are AGAINTS the other arguments by believers

and im sorry if u dont know that argument cannot be only specific person's aka unique, brainy.

glad to see u changing the theme once again

How about you learn DECENT ENGLISH. It seems like only in this topic your english fails. Try to communicate your messages in a full sentence that is grammatically correct.

yes thats why my conciousness is in next level of life, RIGHT? that's how i'll learn english hahaha!

(06-01-2011, 07:59 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: yes thats why my conciousness is in next level of life, RIGHT? that's how i'll learn english hahaha!
(05-29-2011, 03:51 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: im adult , all -17 are kiddddozzz, there has to be a rule to kill all da kidozzzz

I see.

trolling and not being serious is different than actually be serious and talk nonsense  ;)

(04-02-2011, 07:51 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: scientific studies? Evolution theories are not under that? learn to read, these are FUCKING FACTS. ok then, u srsly need to go back to school, these r the basics<.< thats the PART of science deals about, but another part is kind of religious, stands up for creatonism. what ure saying is fucking hilarious cuz its like : ye theres no Jesus cuz i say so and my internet atheist friends. and btw, i didnt mean if hes dead his words mean nothing BUT U SAID u want an EDUCATED guy to tell u the "truth", well then ure being brainwashed often, since bringing scientific facts should be more than better for u.

and TwistedDemon, i just said the things have been edited but did i say what things? obviously they didnt edit the main message of the Jesus, thats what Bible relys on..... they edited the details like, adding new form of afterlife etc. just to get the money from poor Christian belivers and so on.

lol Hitman read my post, I debunked Big Bang in 50 seconds of typing.. and if u dont agree with it, PROVE ME wrong since I PROVE those "facts" wrong.  ;)

^^ thats trolling too.

You should go back to school and learn what the words, fact, science and proof mean.

But you still got 1 more year to learn 'kid'.

trolling, yes im really talking about santa clauses etc. and making it all LOOK LIKE A one big proof like here:

(05-28-2011, 07:07 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Has anyone ever seen god?

Have you seen santa claus in the sky with his reindeer?

I don't care if you believe in santa, I just think it's better for you to see the truth.

See the analogy? Never thought about it eh? Glad to help. You're welcome.

oh, wrong post. you and science haha, u gave me a laugh  _O- one more conciousness level in ur life and u'll become a scientist.. maybe

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 06-01-2011

(06-01-2011, 06:50 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: no the argument AGAINTS religion. -_-

"they" - sceptics or atheists

those arguments are AGAINTS the other arguments by believers

and im sorry if u dont know that argument cannot be only specific person's aka unique, brainy.

glad to see u changing the theme once again
The only thing I was trying to say is that sometimes randomness plays it's role in many aspects of this world and this point of view is completely right. You started talking bullcrap which is understandable only to you. I don't know where did you get all that non-sense about arguments, fairytales, religions. What I've said is right so either accept that or be silent instead of writting anything just to write.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 06-02-2011

just because i didnt state it in 1 post it makes it only understable to me, alright cool...

RELIGION events are often compared to FAIRYTALES ETC. by SCEPTICS / ATHEISTS (<<<THEY) because RANDOMNESS plays it's role (in theirs opinion) but again God is not random because if u could wrap ur minds around him u would be God <<< that was just a fact i stated, no need to panic about it, was an EXAMPLE.

"sometimes randomness plays it's role in many aspects of this world and this point of view is completely right" if its totaly random then this point of view cant be COMPLETELY right, but if its explained well (why did it happen, what caused it) then yes, it is right.