Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 05-25-2011

Religions' purpose is not terrorism, but most if not all terrorists are using religion to justify their actions. And they dont just use religion for fun, they use it because they believe in the religion aswell, just like every other "normal" religious person.
You cant put all the blame on the terrorists and completely lock out the religion, it does in fact have a huge impact on terrorism in general.
You're saying they arent true followers? Why not? Because they interpret it another way than you do, and therefore they are wrong?

Extreme Islam and terrorists have just as much rights as you do to believe in Quran and Islam, it's just very sad how they use it. But whos fault is that? It's fuckin millions of them, cant put the blame on every single person.

When taking into account every bad thing that happens because of religion, not just terrorism, the numbers get quite high.
So claiming religion is only for peace and harmony is just bullshit on your part.

Religion itself is not a bad thing, but compared to how much shit it causes today it would be better if religion was gone all together. Not to mention womans would have a so much better life if religion didn't exist, specially Islam. But wait you're gonna say that has nothing to do with religion aswell right?

You dont need religion or books to follow to believe in God anyway. It's sad yet not very surprising that humans still think religion is necessary. But then again it's only been a couple of thousand years.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - ELABD - 05-25-2011

U don't get the point, in islam if someone killed another one we would cosider him as if he killed all the peaple in the world so if u killed someone u rn't a muslim anymore and btw islam in arabic means peace so islam don't allow terrorism

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 02:25 PM)ELABD link Wrote: U don't get the point, in islam if someone killed another one we would cosider him as if he killed all the peaple in the world so if u killed someone u rn't a muslim anymore and btw islam in arabic means peace so islam don't allow terrorism

[Image: wtfamireadinronald.jpg]

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maddolis - 05-25-2011

If he killed everybody in the world then you wouldn't be able to consider him, because you'd be dead.
Maybe the Quran needs an update like the bible!

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maka - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 04:01 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: If he killed everybody in the world then you wouldn't be able to consider him, because you'd be dead.
Maybe the Quran needs an update like the bible!

:D

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 05-25-2011

I don't think that terrorism is related to religion, it's political. As soon as you make religion also your political view, then, in some cases it will lead to terrorism.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Gibbs - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 06:05 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I don't think that terrorism is related to religion, it's political. As soon as you make religion also your political view, then, in some cases it will lead to terrorism.
It's retarded either way  >:)

I have a question: Why do christians (if not all, then some) believe in the world end?
Didn't God make some kind of a deal with Noah (involving rainbow) after flooding the world that he would never do such thing (killing 99.9% of the mankind) again, because of seeing that people didn't change?
Or is the world ending some completely different story?

I don't really know much about this stuff, so pardon my newbieness.

// Killing people isn't really the same as sending them to either hell or heaven, but I don't wanna delete my question :D

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 05-25-2011

When the Judgement Day comes, all who were bad will be sent to the hell and all the good ones will be taken to the heaven. Those who are dead will be dead until the Judgement Day, when their souls will also be sent either to the hell or the heaven.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 06:26 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: It's retarded either way  >:)

I have a question: Why do christians (if not all, then some) believe in the world end?
Didn't God make some kind of a deal with Noah (involving rainbow) after flooding the world that he would never do such thing (killing 99.9% of the mankind) again, because of seeing that people didn't change?
Or is the world ending some completely different story?

I don't really know much about this stuff, so pardon my newbieness.

// Killing people isn't really the same as sending them to either hell or heaven, but I don't wanna delete my question :D

im back , in the Bible we're warned that we can't really predict world's end and so on because only God knows when's the real ending and so on and we're also warned about false prophecies, gtg cya.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - ELABD - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 04:25 PM)Maka link Wrote: :D
lol  u didn't get it i meant we treat him as if he killed all peaple wich means that it's a very big crime