Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Munch - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: ah here we go with the "you didn't answer and you didn't answer" shit, k just to prevent raging, I will.

Well if you answered when I asked I wouldn't have said it. And I wouldn't "rage" just because you don't answer it. I only said you didn't answer because you didn't answer, not to cause a fuss.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: how the hell would the find out more about their religion if God didn't send them any other prophets telling them... it's not called "finding out" it's called "making up"

...You said the Bible is flawed because it has been changed. I asked what if it gets changed because they learned more about their religion later on, God sent a message through another prophet in, say, 1800AD. Would that make the religion flawed because the Bible got changed? Even though it was due to getting a new message? I'm not talking about the people who changed God's word or the old stuff in the Bible, I mean adding new stuff, or rather updating it.

I may have missed it, but I don't remember you saying it is flawed because old stuff got changed, but simply because it has been edited.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: We are following God's orders, and God ordered Jesus the same he ordered us, just some differences on how to pray, how much... etc
nothing different for faith and belief though.

You may be following your God's orders, but you said Jesus would be with Muslims because Christians aren't following his orders. You don't know if Muslims are following Jesus' orders, because, as you said, you don't know Jesus or what his orders are.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: again, you don't know real Jesus, the Bible has been "edited millions of times", how do you know what Jesus wanted? how do you know his real story and his real message? (don't answer this pl0x!)

And do YOU know what Jesus wanted? How do YOU know Muslims are doing what he wanted if you don't know the real Jesus?

And don't ask if you don't want an answer.

(05-12-2011, 05:20 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: no more questions plz, am tired of this shit.

How many times are you going to be saying this?

And if you don't want to answer the other questions, at least answer this:

Why do you say Islam is the only flawless religion? What makes it flawless? And do you have any evidence to suggest ALL other religions are flawed?

Also, there are sub-religions within Islam. How are they all right if they believe different things? Even if the beliefs are very similar and there are only slight differences, they are still different.

(05-12-2011, 05:10 PM)Maka link Wrote: I would so bone you, Munch.

Nice to know. :)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - LIke - 05-12-2011

god is not a "someone"
god is an everything :)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 05-13-2011

I miracoli di Gesù - South Park

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Turkey - 05-16-2011

I hope you realize that true Christians from the Middle East (where Christianity originated from) have been converting to Islam since 640 A.D.

Paulus = fraud.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 03:13 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I hope you realize that true Christians from the Middle East (where Christianity originated from) have been converting to Islam since 640 A.D.

Paulus = fraud.

Islam = Fake

I hope you do realise that true Muslims converted to Buddhism around 640 A.D...

LMFAO. Failure.  :N

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 05-16-2011

Buddhism #1 religion imo, such a peaceful religion
<3

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 05-16-2011

True bhuddists converted to scientology in 2004.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - AzKiller - 05-16-2011

Jesus is a jew and most of the musulmans keep hating jews , so infact they are hating the sons of jesus ? TwistedDemon ANSWER PLZ !!!!

^

LMFAO even moar. _O-