Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 05-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 10:08 PM)Slice link Wrote: I feel deeply sorry for a lot of people in this topic.

Now you got me curious.
O+

(05-08-2011, 07:47 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: aha, I assume you figured it out without reading anything then?

Are you seriously saying that the human race cannot discover things themselves without reading it from a book first? Like wuuuut ?
Please.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 05-09-2011

(05-08-2011, 11:08 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Islam is perfect because it is made by the same creator who made the universe, he knows what's best for us.

Islam is the only flawless religion at THIS time, there are other true perfect books and prophets who came with perfect religions that God have sent to certain people, but they all have been changed or forgotten, Islam hasn't changed.

that might sound dumb, but how do you know it's not the truth?

The universe was created by a monkey and an elephant, that might sound dumb, but how do you know its not the truth?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - ELABD - 05-09-2011

(05-09-2011, 05:50 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: The universe was created by a monkey and an elephant, that might sound dumb, but how do you know its not the truth?
maaan look at the universe that u r talking about , look at the sky, the plant, mountains, rivers,oceans,animals, look at ur self ur body and see how it is complicated & and wonderful thousands of men took ages to study the human body and they still don't know many things. Make ur mind work and think Who created all of that?! He must be the greatest thing in the universe he is God

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 05-09-2011

(05-09-2011, 06:54 AM)ELABD link Wrote: maaan look at the universe that u r talking about , look at the sky, the plant, mountains, rivers,oceans,animals, look at ur self ur body and see how it is complicated & and wonderful thousands of men took ages to study the human body and they still don't know many things. Make ur mind work and think Who created all of that?! He must be the greatest thing in the universe he is God

See a pattern here? It's the same everytime.
People dont know shit and use God as an excuse

Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg386686#msg386686 date=1304927379]
See a pattern here? It's the same everytime.
People dont know shit and use God as an excuse
excuse me, i didn't get wat u mean . And plz tell me in wich team u r?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Munch - 05-09-2011

(05-09-2011, 09:05 AM)ELABD link Wrote: excuse me, i didn't get wat u mean . And plz tell me in wich team u r?

He means when people don’t know the answer to something they just say God did it…or the Illuminati.

Ok lemme look at things from ur point of view.
I think u agree with me that universe is complicated... etc. Some must have created it as everything must have been created by someone. So the one who created u and that great universe deserves thanks. Believe in hin... etc. This one is god. If u don't like that name god have 99 names choose any one from them.

(05-09-2011, 09:17 AM)ELABD link Wrote: Ok lemme look at things from ur point of view.
I think u agree with me that universe is complicated... etc. Some must have created it as everything must have been created by someone. So the one who created u and that great universe deserves thanks. Believe in hin... etc. This one is god. If u don't like that name god have 99 names choose any one from them.

Who says the being who created the universe is just one God? Who’s to say there weren’t several Gods, each with their own task, or section of the universe?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maddolis - 05-09-2011

Egyptian doesn't have an O in it.
If I were that proud of my ethnicity I'd probably know how to spell Australien (no but seriously, proud Aussie right here).

(05-09-2011, 10:15 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Egyptian doesn't have an O in it.
If I were that proud of my ethnicity I'd probably know how to spell Australien (no but seriously, proud Aussie right here).

Inglish and proud. :)