Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Turkey - 04-16-2011

Was it necessary to provoke the Muslims by doing so? The same with the Qur'an mass burning. Totally pointless. Where have dozens of people died because of this? As I said, the freedom of speech is not the right to slander. Have you seen the whole Muslim world making threats? Or were they just some bunch of nuts the media has searched for?

Don't act as if you would have cared for these 2 people while millions of others are murdered on a daily basis.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 05:37 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Was it necessary to provoke the Muslims by doing so? The same with the Qur'an mass burning. Totally pointless. Where have dozens of people died because of this? As I said, the freedom of speech is not the right to slander. Have you seen the whole Muslim world making threats? Or were they just some bunch of nuts the media has searched for?

Don't act as if you would have cared for these 2 people while millions of others are murdered on a daily basis.
Well, Theo van Gogh just stated his opinion about Islam. Since when people can't express their thoughts?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 05:37 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Was it necessary to provoke the Muslims by doing so? The same with the Qur'an mass burning. Totally pointless. Where have dozens of people died because of this? As I said, the freedom of speech is not the right to slander. Have you seen the whole Muslim world making threats? Or were they just some bunch of nuts the media has searched for?

Some muslims make threats, not cartoons but threats, as to where the western world can laugh wit jesus cartoons...or is making threat videos a muslim interpretation of a joke?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Tuism - 04-17-2011

(04-16-2011, 05:16 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Turkey, it's not only "If they attack us first, we attack them". Some of you guys are paranoid with your religion.

Is a cartoon, which shows Mohammad in a bear costume for a minute, an attack towards Muslims? Was it necessary to threat Matt Stone and Trey Parker?

Are some simple caricatures of Mohammad in Danish newspaper also are threats? Was it necessary to kill dozens of people?

Is a book, written by Theo van Gogh (a relative of the great artist Vincent van Gogh) also an attack? Was it necessary to shoot him on the street, stab a knife into his chest and leave an offensive note?

I've already told you about this..
1. they need to keep their humour away from our religion
2. If it was only a matter of expressing opinions it should be based on facts, not hate and laugh seeking.
3. Islam clearly says that if they attack us, we should attack back.

(04-16-2011, 10:39 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Some muslims make threats, not cartoons but threats, as to where the western world can laugh wit jesus cartoons...or is making threat videos a muslim interpretation of a joke?

Prophet Mohammad is not a subject for humor, they can make fun of Albaidawy, Malik Ibn Anas, Alshafiy, Ibn Othaimeen w.e, but if they make fun of Prophet Mohammad, i'd kill them by my self, after the government permission.

yea, start calling me a terrorists.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maka - 04-17-2011

No, I'd go ahead and call you a fucking lunatic. Are you nuts, seriously?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 04-17-2011

:roll:

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maka - 04-17-2011

I really had to raise my eyebrow on that one.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maddolis - 04-17-2011

I went shopping with Muhammad once, he bought a pair of jeans with a 30 inch waist though he's clearly a 34. He was absolutely kidding himself, had a pocket rocket walking out of the store and everything. I asked him what the point of dressing all pretty was if people weren't allowed to take pictures of him or look at him, and he told me he was dressing pretty for comfort, not to impress those Islamic ladies. I then asked him if he had anything on his mind, as he looked quite distressed- he went on to say that TwistedDemon's foot hygiene left much to be desired after spending a minute in the same room with the guy after he took his shoes off.
Poor play TD, you just pissed off a prophet.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Tuism - 04-17-2011

(04-17-2011, 06:18 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I went shopping with Muhammad once, he bought a pair of jeans with a 30 inch waist though he's clearly a 34. He was absolutely kidding himself, had a pocket rocket walking out of the store and everything. I asked him what the point of dressing all pretty was if people weren't allowed to take pictures of him or look at him, and he told me he was dressing pretty for comfort, not to impress those Islamic ladies. I then asked him if he had anything on his mind, as he looked quite distressed- he went on to say that TwistedDemon's foot hygiene left much to be desired after spending a minute in the same room with the guy after he took his shoes off.
Poor play TD, you just pissed off a prophet.

-__-

btw i'm not talking about individuals making fun of Islam, i'm talking about for example magazines, newspapers, a country's official channel.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Daniel - 04-17-2011

haha, cause they want muslims to rage cause they will be filming their rage put it together and say most muslims are *terrorist* so they have something to shove their problems at in this case Muslims :Y)