Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - [SAE]Grim - 04-05-2011

If thinking with ur own head means living after a book then no, I'll pass thanks. I'd rather be an independent individual.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 04-05-2011

rofl at those video's proving stuff  _O-!

accurate description my ass XD even egyptians did better _O-

Lol yea its really shit, specially the first one. "Some might argue that gravitiy holds this planet up. However when u view this planet there is no visible force holding it." So it must be God that is holding the planet then, as Job described? What a load of bs lmao

"Zachariah tells us that God and God alone stretches out the heavens." Then they come to the conclusion that this means they meant that the universe is expanding. Rofl "The bible declares this thousands of years before science". Dude, in that time they didnt know space existed. The only thing they knew about is the earth and the heavens, and the heavens stretching out all around earth.
It's stuff like this they build their argumentation on. Mention super old texts and come with dumbass conclusions (like this one) that is nothing more than a speculations. And they call it incredible facts, should either call it incredible speculations. Propoganda bullshit

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 04-05-2011

"So it must be God that is holding the planet then, as Job described? What a load of bs lmao" - *FACEPALM* does it say that on the video? NO , its obviously the gravity described(invisible force) but dude you're the worse debater ever.

"Dude, in that time they didnt know space existed. The only thing they knew about is the earth and the heavens, and the heavens stretching out all around earth. " - since when is Bible's main message forwarded by man? so THEY wouldnt count then, get some brains.

"It's stuff like this they build their argumentation on. Mention super old texts and come with dumbass conclusions (like this one) that is nothing more than a speculations. And they call it incredible facts, should either call it incredible speculations. Propoganda bullshit" - what about the blood, medicine cleansing, etc.? thats even more BASICALLY written for GUYS like u that dont understan. obviously its just u.

fail big time. and go read the Bible Coding, Bible itself says what the codes should mean, gg but u dont know shit about bible son xD just like 0Target0 aka pro debater! :O

(04-05-2011, 09:59 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: "So it must be God that is holding the planet then, as Job described? What a load of bs lmao" - *FACEPALM* does it say that on the video? NO , its obviously the gravity described(invisible force) but dude you're the worse debater ever.

Lol it's quite funny you dont even understand your own used videos  _O-
Keep on trollin

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 04-05-2011

Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg381746#msg381746 date=1302038252]
Lol it's quite funny you dont even understand your own used videos  _O-
Keep on trollin

i dont? actually u dont, i want to see what would u come up with in that time with ur originality: "SHIT is brown! IT IS GODLESS!"

pliz, get original. first u say they were too dumb in that time, now u come up with "that is nothing more than a speculations" , alright more than 1000 correct speculations, predictions! ure genius! i wonder what would be ur argument about how they speculated the radio waves, flying men aka planes, DNA, medicine evolvation etc. at that time.

(04-05-2011, 10:21 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: i dont? actually u dont, i want to see what would u come up with in that time with ur originality: "SHIT is brown! IT IS GODLESS!"

Say again..?

(04-05-2011, 10:21 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: pliz, get original. first u say they were too dumb in that time, now u come up with "that is nothing more than a speculations" , alright more than 1000 correct speculations, predictions! ure genius! i wonder what would be ur argument about how they speculated the radio waves, flying men aka planes, DNA, medicine evolvation etc. at that time.

Do u even read my posts? The speculations are from people today who look back at the meaning of different verses. They see "God said that and that", for example God stretches out the heavens, and comes with the conclusion that what it really means is that they knew about space evolving back then.

All the thousand speculations are completely correct exactly because they interpret it how they want. Nobody would have come to the conclusion that space evolved back when this was written.
Or the way medicine works, for that matter.

Nowhere in the bible does it say "Energy does that and that" or "Space is evolving because..". It's all poetic verses that everybody looks at differently. Hence why everyone has different meanings of whats right and wrong.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 09:59 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: fail big time. and go read the Bible Coding, Bible itself says what the codes should mean, gg but u dont know shit about bible son xD just like 0Target0 aka pro debater! :O

Styl4, why are you getting personal all the time? you are laughing with other peoples debating skills while you have nothing to stand on but some home made video's which have ZERO credibility.

I'm just taking out the first conclusion:

The first 3 chapters of Genesis tell us that God created the heavens (space), and the eart (matter) in beginning (time), and then God said let there be light (energy)

It is clear that the author(s) (who probably lived around 1000 a.D) just described the world around them. Talking about the sky (heaven not space), the beginning (as you have to start with something), let there be light (oh yeh great explanation for that big light bulb up there in the sky AKA the SUN). He's just describing things around him.

This account of creation agrees perfectly with what we know to be true today about the universe

he just gives his own interpretation, linking what he learned today with so called code from the bible  _O-

I really can't even bother commenting on all the retarded conclusions in that video.

Obviously the most retarded one is situated at 2.44 mins

The sun is rising from one end of heaven, and it's circuit to the other end; and there is nothing hidden from it's heat

DESCRIBING DAILY ROUTINE HERE, yet another proof that with heaven people mean sky.

That verse was thought to teach that the sun revolves around the earth, which of course was laughed at by the evolutionists and the atheistic community

It is now a generally accepted fact that the sun is not stationary (OFF COURSE NOT IDIOTS! PEOPLE LIVING 2000 YEARS AGO THOUGHT THE SUN WAS MOVING CAUSE THEY SAW IT MOVING)

It moves at 600,000 miles per hour around the center of the galaxy, This is in perfect agreement of the bible (JUST CAUSE THEY NOTICED THAT THE SUN WAS MOVING? FOR THEM THE MOVEMENT THEY SAW WAS JUST THE EXPERIENCE OF THE ROTATING EARTH)

The bible declares this thousands of years prior to modern science

I mean I really cant can't be arsed anymore, this is just sad for you styl4.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Tuism - 04-06-2011

ok, good job there styla.. lol

since styla failed to prove that his religion is correct, let me give mine a try....

these are (Hadiths)...

A Hadith is: "narration concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad."

• 814. Al-Bara' ibn 'Azib said, "When the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to retire to his bed, he would lie on his right side and then say, 'O Allah, I surrender my soul to You and I turn my face to You and I entrust my affair to You and I seek Your support with hope and fear of You. There is no refuge from You but to You. I have believed in Your Book which You sent down and Your Prophet whom You sent.'" [al-Bukhari]
  • 815. al-Bara' ibn 'Azib reported: 'The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, do wudu' as you do wudu' for the prayer and then lie down on your right side. Then say...'" and he mentioned the rest of it and in it is, "Make that the last of the words that you utter." [Agreed upon]
  • 816. 'A'isha said, "The Prophet , may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to pray eleven rak'ats at night. When it was dawn, he would pray two quick rak'ats and then lie on his right side until the mu'adhdhin came and gave the adhan." [Agreed upon]
  • 818. Ya'ish ibn Tikhfa al-Ghifari said, "My father said, 'Once while I was lying on my stomach in the mosque, a man moved me with his foot and said, "This is a position which Allah hates."'" He said, "I looked up and it was the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace." [Abu Dawud]

Now let's read this: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2849670/best_and_the_worst_sleep_positions.html?cat=5

Anyone starting to see the light?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 04-06-2011

@SAE Grim and 00Target00

you're saying there are conclusions, such as 00target00's fail post, obviously u cant be arsed with other things, because you simple dont know much about Bible obviously and don't know the answer, you two are great debaters!

now let me quote some "CONCLUSIONS" and let me show u HOW "they" "intepretated" the things around them, since you two obviously ignored few FACTs in my previous videos and just concentrated on the ones you MIGHT be able to find the excuse, their "interpretation" and conclusions. FAIR ENOUGH. :9

THE VOICES OF THE HEAVENS - Amazing! - i guess they could really know what was going on around them, specially about the planets 0Target0! i know u will be SCEPTIC about that TOO, so OK next video:

QUANTUM MECHANICS and THE BIBLE - The Bible was RIGHT before SCIENCE was! - how could they know light was created first? and that nothing could be made without the light? and how could they even know that everything is made of unseen participles? if it was really from "their" perspective and how "they" see it, then how could they even know that? because if u only judge by the look, u wouldnt call it "invisible pieces" so grim and 0target, minus points for you, because those conclusions could not even be made at that time, with THEIR naked eye as u would call it because obviously nothing interpretated that back then.

"for the of the flesh is in the blood..." - that might sound obviousl to u today, but William Harvey , founder of modern physiciology discovered that blood is infact the key factor in maintaining physical life in the 1660, not before at all :)

"all speaks of the valleys and mountains of the sea" , sea mountains and sea valleys were mentioned before they were discovered by scientists thousand of years after? ehhh conclusion! or maybe a man went for a swim, was under water for 20 mins and found them!

what would u say about DIFFERENT species existing mentioned in the Bible, where they declare reptiles, humans etc. before the evolution and their theories? :O actually there are even pieces of evolution theory mentioned

anddddd so onn... trust me, there are MANY more. oh speculations yes! and looking around the nature only. the sky, sea, GALAXY , ... : (

Quantum God Episode Two: Properties of the Universal Orch-OR - combine the ontological argument with parallel universes = sure win, u go Johaan! ORCH-OR does prove God is real. quantum wave-function atta way! dont be posting some dumb shizzle now -.-

now these are the things that cannot be tested urself TwistedDemon, atleast not at that time.
so, TwistedDemon let me just tell u the difference between TESTING ur knowledge by trying it out urself(which can be done) and see what it fits with it or testing the knowledge without having the things to test the hypotesis(unless those man in the time of old Christianity had Rockets, planes, been able to go under the sea for 15 mins, microscope, tools for the medicine etc. ). i would go for number 2. the truth.