Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Dominator33 - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 11:17 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: Dominator, just because u didnt even read my posts  that doesnt mean i dont know nothing about religion since im christian myself + ure fail debater - "even grim said it", i love that excuse, why dont u go for "even bush said it, he doesnt exist" or some shit like that. just a suggestion: think with ur own head, not with other ones, dont hate nigga im on ur side.
Styla I am willing to read your posts but the way you wrote (not write cus you type normal now) was just darn annoying. Anyways, im coolio, let's continue

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 02:01 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Religion, Patriotism, Race, Money, has served to make a controlled population in the hands of the people behind the curtain.

Now back to my story.

How could you actually believe in a man that we can't see but he can see us and everything we do, and made the earth like it is today, it's such a big lie all used to gain power, control and money yet they keep denying it, why ? scared to go to hell ? Why tell me one single reason why should i believe in God? and why do you believe in him, or Jezus.

i got so many questions that Christianity can't answer, still they use it as an answer for things Science cant answer.

- It's still not allowed to flame in this topic.

look, this is why some people understan Christanity just wrong.. what you're talking about here is a little piece of religion today(ofcourse there are still people willing to help in christianity and belive in God just because they have their own reasons just like me) and the abusive part or the part in middle age.

old christianity NEVER asked for money, FAITH made them stronger because there had to be reason to belive right? LOYALITY to God. in the middle age they abused that and they knew they belive so much therefore they wanted them to PAY and wanted them TO obey, like editing the Bible(adding new afterlife for example)and so on.. thats what they did.. obviously Jesus was not just some man lying about his power to get people's attention and so much influence as there is today because in the past Jesus did not give them any money or anything at all, just pure love.

but do not mix old christianity and the abusive PART of religion because it has NO connection at all to the real christianity.

religion and science mixes alot and there are some major examples.

and if you dont let God into ur life or either Jesus and just deny him don't expect too much and just think of it as a story. trust me, it might sound stupid for sceptics but i know what i am talking about.

durrr,if youre talking about bilions of years ure talking about Big Bang. now let me tell you something..

DUE TO LAW of THERMODYNAMICS energy is ETERNAL, correct? now, big bang happent because of the energy , without that law big bang COULDNT exist. but can complexes of energy create INTELLIGENT or EXACT DESIGN or make it ORGANISED? example of energy complexes are ..hmm for example Tornado, THEY ARE organised but DO THEY CREATE ORGANISATION? you can go through 1000 stages and u wont make it happen like that..

and about atheist discrimination on youtube:

"Videoposnetek zajema vsebino uporabnika, SME, ki jo je v vaši državi blokiral na podlagi avtorskih pravic. "

some SME authority because of the video that part of "proof" of God..

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 04:09 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: durrr,if youre talking about bilions of years ure talking about Big Bang. now let me tell you something..

DUE TO LAW of THERMODYNAMICS energy is ETERNAL, correct? now, big bang happent because of the energy , without that law big bang COULDNT exist. but can complexes of energy create INTELLIGENT or EXACT DESIGN or make it ORGANISED? example of energy complexes are ..hmm for example Tornado, THEY ARE organised but DO THEY CREATE ORGANISATION? you can go through 1000 stages and u wont make it happen like that..

What do you mean "Big Bang happened because of the energy"?

Let me tell you, that there was no such a thing like "without law Big Bang couldn't exist" - Big Bang created the laws of science.
Same as there was no such a thing like "before the Big Bang".

And energy is directly related to mass (E=mc^2), so it's possible for objects and material things to form out of energy.
Tornado isn't energy or something, tornado is just a place where hot and cold waves of air combine, causing air to go in circles.
And how is tornado organized?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Daniel - 04-03-2011

@StyL4

So what you're saying is that Religion today is dead, and the old Christanity ( which is dead) was real?

They only believed in god to feel save, and use it for answers they just can't explain ( thats what i think)
what your saying is not necessary true you know that right ?

how could you proof that it was real years ago, but it was false later ?

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 12:24 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: ignore? i answered it, and all of ur claims(the WHOLE process) were never made to deny or hurt religion anyhow, talking about the whole progress. and last sentence is cool - people ARE scared about the things they can't explain, you also can't explain God 100 % otherwise God wouldnt be God, thats why they simply deny him, most of them. :)

Seriously, if the answer to why certain things happen to you is god and is something that cannot be explained, then the discussion stops there for me.

It is just the same as saying, the answer is X but it is inexplicable to why this is the answer, since the answer is inexplicable itself.

Why did that tsunami happen? 2000 years ago people would have said, God wanted it this way.
Now we know that the earth is dynamic and continents move all the time. Religion is the remains of a human habit, knowledge is power and control.

@Daniel, did i say religion today is dead? i said PART OF, and how did they belive in God and belive in Jesus at the same time to feel save? you know how many preachers risked their life with Jesus? it was pure LOVE or they were just too sure about it.

same goes to you 0target0, because you did not read my whole post, so yea debate pretty much ends. its easy to ignore the few facts. and I suggest u to read the Religion's history in the old Christianity, then you can guess how "dumb" they were about "God did it" scene kk? read the damn post, because i have no "God did it" excuses and what youre doing is getting the point that you like and just making it up. its typical i guess. because i can assure you people were not that dumb in the past, they were the one forming the life-style we're in now.

durrr, energy was a must for evolution and either big bang and any further processes, without energy whole process of evolution would just be...gone. so read my statement again CAREFULY, then talk about energy and objects being created. what youre saying is Big Bang created the laws, well thats so not true, Big bang POSSIBILY formed the beggining, but ofcourse thats a chit-chat guess for evolution again.

and i wasnt talking about tornado itself, the formation of the energy which is organised - just an example how complexes of energy CANNOT CREATE organisation, as we live in now.

before looking for mistakes in my post, try to STICK to the theme and stop asking the same questions 1000 times. and read it carefully.

(04-03-2011, 04:51 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: @Daniel, did i say religion today is dead? i said PART OF, and how did they belive in God and belive in Jesus at the same time to feel save? you know how many preachers risked their life with Jesus? it was pure LOVE or they were just too sure about it.

same goes to you 0target0, because you did not read my whole post, so yea debate pretty much ends. its easy to ignore the few facts. and I suggest u to read the Religion's history in the old Christianity, then you can guess how "dumb" they were about "God did it" scene kk? read the damn post, because i have no "God did it" excuses and what youre doing is getting the point that you like and just making it up. its typical i guess. because i can assure you people were not that dumb in the past, they were the one forming the life-style we're in now.

durrr, energy was a must for evolution and either big bang and any further processes, without energy whole process of evolution would just be...gone. so read my statement again CAREFULY, then talk about energy and objects being created. what youre saying is Big Bang created the laws, well thats so not true, Big bang POSSIBILY formed the beggining, but ofcourse thats a chit-chat guess for evolution again.

and i wasnt talking about tornado itself, the formation of the energy which is organised - just an example how complexes of energy CANNOT CREATE organisation, as we live in now.

before looking for mistakes in my post, try to STICK to the theme and stop asking the same questions 1000 times. and read it carefully.

yet you didn't answer my question.

how could you proof that it was real years ago, but it was false later ?

People woud kill themself for god & jezus right now cause their fucking crazy, that hasnt changed over the past 2011 years.. also if jezus tells them they will go to heaven anyone at that time would kill him self * for jezus*

how can i prove? history speaks for itself, christianity obviously comes from old christianity and the ONLY abusing was from middle age, because obviously there wasnt money BEFORE that. there was money and leadership abusing only, so how can i prove that? you cant say there was any abusing in the year of old christianity because there was none, history always speaks for itself. if there was, message would spread as it did with Jesus and the abusive Church leaders in the Middle age.

nice conclusion about "kill themselves for Jesus" , seems like you dont really know much about Religion and i guess there leads more questions to that post once again or WRONG message understood.

(04-03-2011, 05:08 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: how can i prove? history speaks for itself, christianity obviously comes from old christianity and the ONLY abusing was from middle age, because obviously there wasnt money BEFORE that. there was money and leadership abusing only, so how can i prove that? you cant say there was any abusing in the year of old christianity because there was none, history always speaks for itself. if there was, message would spread as it did with Jesus and the abusive Church leaders in the Middle age.

nice conclusion about "kill themselves for Jesus" , seems like you dont really know much about Religion and i guess there leads more questions to that post once again or WRONG message understood.

Yeah if he says your going to heaven bullshit and they believe it and are willing to die for him :roll:

I still don't get you you're writing allot of things yet it doesn't make sense..

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 04:51 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: durrr, energy was a must for evolution and either big bang and any further processes, without energy whole process of evolution would just be...gone. so read my statement again CAREFULY, then talk about energy and objects being created. what youre saying is Big Bang created the laws, well thats so not true, Big bang POSSIBILY formed the beggining, but ofcourse thats a chit-chat guess for evolution again.

How can energy (if we talk about pure energy) is a must for evolution? Only various FORMS of energy are necessary and it's obvious.
And tornado isn't energy -.-
Tornado isn't even a closed system (like Universe is), plus the conditions are bad for living things.
But you know, if the whole Universe was a giant tornado with all the elements and everything, after years, life would probably form (adaptation).