Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - 0Target0 - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 03:13 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Yes, the easiest option for mankind to explain something they cannot understand is 'GOD DID IT'.

Science works on doing experiments, make a model, verify the model by extrapolating the experiments or in different circumstances. Just up untill that point where an experiment shows that the model is incomplete, it is being used and considered as a solution to understand the behaviour or the existance of things.

In that same perspective 'GOD' is the 'scientific model' for people who lived 4000 years ago.

People are scared about things they can't explain, making up stories makes them feel safer.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 04-03-2011

ignore? i answered it, and all of ur claims(the WHOLE process) were never made to deny or hurt religion anyhow, talking about the whole progress. and last sentence is cool - people ARE scared about the things they can't explain, you also can't explain God 100 % otherwise God wouldnt be God, thats why they simply deny him, most of them. :)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - DeLiC - 04-03-2011

drip drip drip,Go read the bible. :Z

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Dominator33 - 04-03-2011

(04-02-2011, 08:44 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: nice argument, too bad u hate me in sa-mp(hate me so much u need to crawl here and say something to me nub) cuz I own u and I would own u in debate also. if i wouldnt read ur post i would say ure atheist with this "im right" matter. monkey.
I never said I'm right and you just type like a fucking idiot, even Grim said it. And I'm a Christian, not an atheist(read the fucking topic). And what do you want to debate about? Don't treat me like im somekind of dumbshit who doesnt know shit about religions, cus im not.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 04-03-2011

(04-02-2011, 11:41 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: they said even if the events in evolution really had low chances of actually happening , happent because there was "plenty" of time.. hmm
You do understand, that processes like the formation of stars, galaxies, formation of heavy elements, even the process of cooling down require time? It's logical that life didn't form at a density of 100000000 kg to a meter cubed and at 10000000 °C?

did i mention theres something wrong with it? ofcourse it requires time, and the time itself make them feel the "perfection" was formed like that. forming stars, heavy elements and so on did form in time alright, but other complexions did have very low chances of happening, even if u add time to it. VERY low chances, so they say its just randomly happent. everything can randomly happen, thats why ITS RANDOM, but if u look at all the events that randomly happen in evolution, then theory itself is random..

Dominator, just because u didnt even read my posts  that doesnt mean i dont know nothing about religion since im christian myself + ure fail debater - "even grim said it", i love that excuse, why dont u go for "even bush said it, he doesnt exist" or some shit like that. just a suggestion: think with ur own head, not with other ones, dont hate nigga im on ur side.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Anna_ - 04-03-2011

if god is something hard to believe in, how come are we are in here  8)7 8)7

'/simple proof'

now out of the topic, what's your religion styla? D:

hey, christanity

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Daniel - 04-03-2011

Religion, Patriotism, Race, Money, has served to make a controlled population in the hands of the people behind the curtain.

Now back to my story.

How could you actually believe in a man that we can't see but he can see us and everything we do, and made the earth like it is today, it's such a big lie all used to gain power, control and money yet they keep denying it, why ? scared to go to hell ? Why tell me one single reason why should i believe in God? and why do you believe in him, or Jezus.

i got so many questions that Christianity can't answer, still they use it as an answer for things Science cant answer.

- It's still not allowed to flame in this topic.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - durrrrr - 04-03-2011

(04-03-2011, 11:17 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: did i mention theres something wrong with it? ofcourse it requires time, and the time itself make them feel the "perfection" was formed like that. forming stars, heavy elements and so on did form in time alright, but other complexions did have very low chances of happening, even if u add time to it. VERY low chances, so they say its just randomly happent. everything can randomly happen, thats why ITS RANDOM, but if u look at all the events that randomly happen in evolution, then theory itself is random..

I understand that the chances of random elements to combine and form something of a higher level (like an amino-acid) requires some great luck. But when we are talking about billions of years, it's logical to think that those complex structures could have formed in that time.