Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - STyL4 - 06-04-2011

(06-04-2011, 01:40 PM)Maka link Wrote: You moron, Atheism isn't a religion thus it has nothing to be correct about. An atheist simply doesn't believe in Gods or whatever. When on earth will you understand it?

if it has nothing to be correct about, therefore it's just wrong. that's just a tottaly missed definition. never said Atheism is a religion, but they deny God and existance of God. you can say that there's no proof and evidence that Atheism is accurate and correct about that.

and Grim, there's just another example of you being wrong. Maddolis is not a Christian and u said im supporting his opinion because we have "same belief" or opinion. as u could tell, we're not. he's just a guy thinking with his own head, not being brainwashed.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maka - 06-04-2011

Facepalmed for the twentieth time.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - MidNight - 06-04-2011

wow styla how long you can last more agasint 1,2,3,4.....wtf? o,o

if it isnt a religion it doesnt mean that it has nothing to be correct about, that makes no sense at all , now facepalm that (facepalm is the best argument on internet imo)

and Midnight ure just another guy stopping by with no clue (according to ur comment)

if u dont like it explain briefly, saying "u suck" or "u make no sense gypsie" or "no use debating to u u suck" just proves theres not much u can say for urself ;D

Seriously, what the fuck are you even saying? First you said that atheism has nothing to be correct about cos it isn't a religion and now you say that it isn't a religion but that it doesn't mean that they have nothing correct about it. You're going in against your own words you idiot. Either it's that or you have some serious grammar problems, so I suggest you make a decently spelled post before you reply any further because no one is taking you seriously.

quote where i said that atheism has nothing to be correct about BECAUSE it isn't a religion, didnt even say it's a religion, nice false facts u got there, now rage some more ;) how could i be taken seriously by retards like u? LOL.

learn what IF clauses are, you do that please

Wait what? Am I supposed to take a guy who creates topics like these seriously? You've got another thing coming then.

(06-04-2011, 01:25 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: u can't prove Atheism is accurate and correct, that's what i've said.

Here is what you said. Yet you claim that the shit your religion says is correct and got proven by facts whilst it actually hasn't proved anything at all. It's only what you believe is correct, even though there are zero facts.

Atheism isn't a religion, and in the quote on top, you claim that Atheism isn't accurate and that it isn't correct either.

Yet in this post you say that if it isn't a religion, it doesn't mean that is is INCORRECT. You then say that it makes no sense at all, yet the only one who isn't making sense is you.

You're here whining and shitting yourself about how others "change the topic subject" yet you're the one constantly claiming you're "a good debater" and that the rest sucks balls at it. It seems to me that you're the one who's constantly changing the topic.

You simply cannot prove if there is a 'God' or not because it ISN'T KNOWN on this entire planet, neither can you DISPROVE that there is one. It's up to the people to believe in one or not believe. Atheists only claim there isn't one, but they have never proven they're correct. What do people like you do however? You claim there is one and come over here, stating your so called "facts" whilst the things you're trying to state aren't facts at all. That's where our goddamn problem lies.

Don't even try to tell me to go learn something because I obviously have my head pulled out of my arse unlike you. You're on here acting like you're a know-all when you know nothing. You're just a stubborn child and nothing more. That's why no one is taking you seriously at all. Maybe you should think about that one before you're going to try to tell me something.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Maddolis - 06-04-2011

(06-04-2011, 03:28 PM)Maka link Wrote: You've got another thing coming

Hahahaha shit I was just listening to that song

The pun was totally intended to be fair, ha.

(06-04-2011, 03:10 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: quote where i said that atheism has nothing to be correct about BECAUSE it isn't a religion, didnt even say it's a religion, nice false facts u got there, now rage some more ;) how could i be taken seriously by retards like u? LOL.

learn what IF clauses are, you do that please

ok so u failed with that .. (i wonder why didnt i just get a straight normal reply to this post) let me try to reply ur angry post # 2 now

"Yet you claim that the shit your religion says is correct and got proven by facts whilst it actually hasn't proved anything at all. It's only what you believe is correct, even though there are zero facts."

didnt say it's correct but i do have faith in that,
"Faith is hope and belief in the goodness or trustworthiness, of a person, concept or entity"
for a change i know how to think with my own brains and that was way more convincing than some opinions (0target0, yours etc.) that are basically like "cuz i say so", thats really convincing yes, i rely on other statements sorry. Maddolis is quite an atheists if i understood well but what he's saying is not just his personal opinion but its also well explained, i prefer that then saying : "u dumbass believe in fairytales, go make up another story, ure wrong and im right cuz it makes sense"

u prefer "FACTs" like these?
ur definition:
Atheism isn't a religion thus it has nothing to be correct about. - wrong, if that would be the case, then no atheism.

"You simply cannot prove if there is a 'God' or not because it ISN'T KNOWN on this entire planet, neither can you DISPROVE that there is one. It's up to the people to believe in one or not believe. Atheists only claim there isn't one, but they have never proven they're correct. What do people like you do however? You claim there is one and come over here, stating your so called "facts" whilst the things you're trying to state aren't facts at all. That's where our goddamn problem lies. "

actually im defending myself here from retards like u, did it quite well now, so whats ur point exactly? i already mentioned something similiar like u about the religion and fighting for the existance of God etc. not like u proved me wrong at anything

whenever i mentioned facts , they werent proofs that proved God but for e.g. saying that if it isn't religion then it has nothing to be correct about, Science isn't religion aswell and it obviously has to be correct about loads of things and has to PROVE those things so ur statement failed, no matter what u say now. at the same time, if it isnt religion it doesnt mean it's right. u can go read my posts now, my "facts" were always making the incredibility of Religion bigger, facts should actually do that in a debate, but didnt say they prove specific things such as existance of God

"Don't even try to tell me to go learn something because I obviously have my head pulled out of my arse unlike you. You're on here acting like you're a know-all when you know nothing. You're just a stubborn child and nothing more. That's why no one is taking you seriously at all. Maybe you should think about that one before you're going to try to tell me something."

thats when the personal attack starts, these are the best IMO. proves that i really got into u ;(