Las Venturas Playground
[T] Clan TERRORISM - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [T] Clan TERRORISM (/thread-26885.html)

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - Carbon - 11-15-2010

ye cya useless fag

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - No_M3rcy - 11-15-2010

OUCHY, whatever you say Munch "Being right makes you right, not being in a clan."
I don't agree, clan 1st sir.  :Y)

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - Kase - 11-15-2010

mAzz, stop with this kind of pathetic attitude or you'll be banned straight away.

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - LasTRace - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 01:12 PM)mAzz link Wrote: ye cya useless fag

(11-15-2010, 01:18 PM)Kase link Wrote: mAzz, stop with this kind of pathetic attitude or you'll be banned straight away.

Indeed, ive posted some post to munch and you started insulting. Stop that, and try to show some respect to community/members. If you have a problem, try to explain it without insulting. You can gain nothing with these insutlings.

LR

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - No_M3rcy - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 01:22 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Indeed, ive posted some post to munch and you started insulting. Stop that, and try to show some respect to community/members. If you have a problem, try to explain it without insulting. You can gain nothing with these insutlings.

LR

Agree with all you said, just the part in where you said "nothing with these insulting".
well, he can gain hate, trust me mazz you don't want to get hated, althought i like you <3

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - DarkBankai - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 12:42 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: are you fcking retarded? just GTFO and don't talk anymore!

LR

Chill LR...you may be right ,you may be not....i don't know and i don't care cuz I am not blaming anyone........but you expect others to talk friendly on this topic

2# winning or losing?....well ,we all(not only T) want to win(whos stupid to chose the other option)........i belive what pedro said is that we(not only T) must not start crying /winning /flaming/masturbating /trolling around if we lose......(witch we probably did from time to time and im sorry for this)

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - LasTRace - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 02:08 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: Chill LR...you may be right ,you may be not....i don't know and i don't care cuz I am not blaming anyone........but you expect others to talk friendly on this topic

You're right, i was very angry a hour ago. I told him to stop it, and he kept talking, so i got mad. Im sorry for the disagreement, being rude to Munch.

(11-15-2010, 02:08 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: 2# winning or losing?....well ,we all(not only T) want to win(whos stupid to chose the other option)........i belive what pedro said is that we(not only T) must not start crying /winning /flaming/masturbating /trolling around if we lose......(witch we probably did from time to time and im sorry for this)

That was what i wanted to stop, but failed.

LR

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - Carbon - 11-15-2010

:>

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - VooDoo_CHiLe - 11-15-2010

Strange dudes with strange way to think we got here in lvp community  8)7 8)7 8)7

Re: [T] Clan TERRORISM - Tuism - 11-18-2010

time to stop arguing bishes...

[Image: 24419.jpg]

sorry i didn't post em earlier  :Y)