Las Venturas Playground
Resolution Fix - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Resolution Fix (/thread-26147.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Resolution Fix - Slice - 12-25-2010

Got a new monitor that I'm using with my old one and the start-up dialog in GTA didn't show all resolutions.. so..
This will add all resolutions to the start-up dialog (also enable all resolutions in the settings in single-player).

You need the ASI loader to use this fix. Simply copy over the files into your GTA directory.

Download: resfix.asi

Re: Resolution Fix - HatZ - 12-25-2010

(12-25-2010, 05:12 PM)Slice link Wrote:Got a new monitor that I'm using with my old one and the start-up dialog in GTA didn't show all resolutions.. so..
This will add all resolutions to the start-up dialog (also enable all resolutions in the settings in single-player).

You need the ASI loader to use this fix. Simply copy over the files into your GTA directory.

Can u explain to me than thats Please!.
-THANKS!

Re: Resolution Fix - Slice - 12-25-2010

Sure,

(12-25-2010, 05:12 PM)Slice link Wrote:Got a new monitor that I'm using with my old one and the start-up dialog in GTA didn't show all resolutions.. so..

Re: Resolution Fix - [M_W]Bani - 12-25-2010

Slice the guy is special and he needs u to explain him in a special version.

Re: Resolution Fix - LiteZ - 12-25-2010

(12-25-2010, 08:18 PM)Slice link Wrote:Sure,
stop being lazy and do it, u nörd :( :)

Re: Resolution Fix - HatZ - 12-26-2010

Slein have a probleme i'm make +10 FPS for my SA-MP and for work this +10 i need copier 2 fichier called VorbisHooked.dll and VorbisFile.dll Im Copie the fichier for Resolution fix but have the same name if i change name this 2 fichier he work or no cuz i don't want to leave +10 FPS Thanks.rply me

Re: Resolution Fix - Rien - 12-26-2010

Can't try it atm, but if it works; thanks! I was getting tired of having to start the game at 1680 and then change it to 1920 while ingame D:

Re: Resolution Fix - HatZ - 12-26-2010

(12-26-2010, 09:59 AM)DeAtHNot3 link Wrote:Slein have a probleme i'm make +10 FPS for my SA-MP and for work this +10 i need copier 2 fichier called VorbisHooked.dll and VorbisFile.dll Im Copie the fichier for Resolution fix but have the same name if i change name this 2 fichier he work or no cuz i don't want to leave +10 FPS Thanks.rply me

Re: Resolution Fix - iou - 12-26-2010

Uhu, I used this with 0.2x.
But as the changelog for 0.3 says, resolution limits have been removed.
Seemingly not for everyone though, but they all show for me :)

Re: Resolution Fix - Slice - 12-26-2010

(12-26-2010, 03:02 PM)iou link Wrote:Uhu, I used this with 0.2x.
But as the changelog for 0.3 says, resolution limits have been removed.
Seemingly not for everyone though, but they all show for me :)
The thing that wasn't fixed is the dialog that pops up if you have multiple monitors. It is fixed in 0.3c though.