Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [M_W]Bani - 11-06-2010

Can u guys get back to the topic ?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 11:57 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Man you're taking this really fucking personally
So would you if i was talking shit about [W] and youd know its not true

(11-06-2010, 12:53 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Should've been locked 34 pages ago.
agreed

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Atheist - 11-06-2010

why am I not in the list? check my stats 

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [Jordan] - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 11:15 AM)Darius link Wrote: traitor
faggot.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Zoot - 11-06-2010

Quote: link=topic=26571.msg350969#msg350969 date=1289049748]
faggot.
cunt

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 09:22 AM)SAFC link Wrote: I've seen for myself that drvib wasn't clean, he'd always be drive bying and kinda annoying, so I ran up behind him while he was shooting someone with m4/ak, I fired 4 sawn dead on in his back and barely did any significant damage, there were loads of similar occaisions, fact is he wasn't legit. One thing about him though is his aim was good.

On the weapon.dat subject, it's nice to finally see sonething in samp to prevent or minimize the use of it, it's still possible to work around but I won't say how.

I've also seen one or two fighters who became easy after the anti weap dat thing, seems strange.. Maybe coincidence.

HAHAHAHA 5-1 you dirty mackem cunt!!!!!!!!

Toon, Toon, Black and White army!!!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoogerBooger - 11-06-2010

Can someone please get a comment from Doctor Vibrator himself on the subject?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maddolis - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 01:24 PM)DowJones link Wrote: So would you if i was talking shit about [W] and youd know its not true

I don't mean to be talking shit on [NB] as an entire clan, just a couple of members that were/are a part of it. I know you'd still disagree but there's no way you're going to convince me that DrV was a clean fighter so the argument has come to an end.

(11-06-2010, 01:27 PM)Atheist link Wrote: why am I not in the list? check my stats 
You're a fan of the band Atheist?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-06-2010

Seriously though, who gives a fuck?

Being good at SA:MP means you know how far to shoot infront of a player and how to manipulate the game so you can take advantage of the bad game mechanics to make yourself shoot faster, It means you have practiced using the scroll wheel to switch weapons really fast and learned how to shoot around corners with a shotgun, It means you take advantage of the sync problems and know how to knife someone without you doing it on your screen, It means you know how to shoot someone in a way that they get bugged and can;t shoot you back, It means you know the exact key combinations to press to make yourself slide halfway across the screen to confuse your opponent and means you have played the game long enough not to need the crosshair to come up when you shoot someone...

Seriously, it's a buggy game. Even if the best CSS player with inch perfect aiming joined SA:MP they would get raped by a random noob who knows roughly how far in front of someone to shoot.

Then there is other apsects to the game... Autoaim, S0beit, Weapon.dat, sync bugs etc. How many real games have an option to turn on autoaim? How many real games have bugs that allow you to be invisible or jump through the map, How many real games are dominated by cheaters and the player who don't even cheat get accused of cheating?

I think you should all band together and tell that idiot Kye to make us a real free game without him getting payed then we can complain some more when he makes a mistake!!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Grim - 11-06-2010

True that

I think it would take alot of coding to get this game to become unbuggable, (we need cbug and leadiming tho, thats what makes samp cool ^^) but all the other crap.. Maybe Kye doesnt know how to fix that shoite :  )