Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Grim - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 08:55 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: SAE :and the noobs?

The what?  _O-
We're not the only ones who cry in this game. ive seen people cry way worse than we do : )

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 08:55 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: hahaah, now you're calling me a cheater and a modder. Typical SAE
Nice back pedaling, you're getting talented at it.

SAE: The criers, the complainers, and the noobs?

It wasn't targeted at you lol

I don't know if you cheat or mod lol i never play with you or uL for good reasons.

Its the name i gave your story as a joke

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-05-2010

Someone told me Cam3 actually didn't do anything wrong and said 'He could have hacked MOB's site but thought better of it' the only thing he did was ban 200 people on PartyServer which everyone thought was funny anyways...

(11-05-2010, 08:57 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: Someone told me Cam3 actually didn't do anything wrong and said 'He could have hacked MOB's site but thought better of it' the only thing he did was ban 200 people on PartyServer which everyone thought was funny anyways...

Actually, now it sounds like its you Cam3 who's sitting there talking about urself in 3rd person.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-05-2010

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg350735#msg350735 date=1288987006]
The what?  _O-
We're not the only ones who cry in this game. ive seen people cry way worse than we do : )
I said the noobs...put on your glasses <3

And no, SAE has been notorious for crying and complaining.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 08:57 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: Someone told me Cam3 actually didn't do anything wrong and said 'He could have hacked MOB's site but thought better of it' the only thing he did was ban 200 people on PartyServer which everyone thought was funny anyways...

He didnt actually hack the clans websites no but he shouldnt have considered it.

Personally i thought the hacking of partyserver considering KFC mod and cheat anyway too was pretty funny. Other SAEs thought different and it became public knowledge of his plans to hack other people. So we couldn't keep him :)

(11-05-2010, 08:59 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: I said the noobs...put on your glasses <3

And no, SAE has been notorious for crying and complaining.

Then let us enjoy that reputation :D

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Dominator33 - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 08:59 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: I said the noobs...put on your glasses <3
[Image: IMG_0382-1.jpg]

I ALREADY HAVE EM ON BREDDA

Dude I am fucking sexy. Dont mess with me lol
Tho it looks like i have a massive fat belly on that pic but other than that <3
Where's your pic ?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-05-2010

[Image: big_black_guy.jpg&t=1]