Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 05:40 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: 2. Had the best WW lineup out of any clan, ever.
yet it wasent good enough to defeat NB or uL

(11-05-2010, 05:30 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: NB were never clean
any proofs to back it up?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Grim - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 06:00 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: hahaha SFR, oh the fun. SAE gettin raped so they went and bought Rocket Launchers and Grenades, fun times  O+
uL beat xHoTx LAC PTM PVCM TEK and Ask in tcws too

Oh the "uL is better than SAE in every way" never stops amusing me  O-)
You know, sometimes I think that uL was made for only one reason; to become better than SAE.  :)

Anyway, thanks for the nice words, it really do means alot to us.  :)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-05-2010

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg350610#msg350610 date=1288977193]
Oh the "uL is better than SAE in every way" never stops amusing me  O-)
You know, sometimes I think that uL was made for one reason; to become better than SAE.  :)

Anyway, thanks for the nice words, it really do means alot to us.  :)
Yeah, a clan that was a RW clan only for its first 2-3 months was surely made just to be better than you guys. whatever floats your boat

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maddolis - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 06:09 PM)DowJones link Wrote: yet it wasent good enough to defeat NB or uL
any proofs to back it up?

Dude if you think guys like DrVib and 90N1N3 were clean then you're posting in the wrong thread.
On top of them having edited files, there were lesser members playing with uploads and so on.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-05-2010

Why you keep comparing uL to SAE... uL is full of ex SAE members so the fact uL is a good clan is testament to SAE's ability to developing great players.

Overall SAE has done more than uL even though at the minute uL is the best clan... But it wasn't always that way... and as far as I remember the only time uL and SAE have played in a TCW, SAE won that match.

uL is like a retirement home where ex SAE members when they get old and wrinkly.

@Dowjones... SAE did beat uL in a TCW and no, perhaps they weren't good enough to beat NB at the time but they were good enough to beat xHoTx who were good enough to beat NB.

But seriously, 99, Dr.Vib and J.King are all SA:MP legends, treat them with respect and give them the credit they deserve!

(11-05-2010, 06:14 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Yeah, a clan that was a RW clan only for its first 2-3 months was surely made just to be better than you guys. whatever floats your boat

And my boat floats VERY WELL THANK YOU.

(11-05-2010, 06:09 PM)DowJones link Wrote: yet it wasent good enough to defeat NB or uL

No it wasnt good enough to beat NB, not many clans have beat NB anyway, so it doesnt make us any less special tbh.
Alot of people say NB cheated way back when samp started, if its true or not I dont know.

But what I do know is that all the old NB members are a bunch of smart (?xD) people who really did know how to use a computer, so if they did modify their games, weapon.dat for example, it was highly unlikely that anyone would "bust them" as no1 yet had any clue what the fuck that was.
These speculations have mostly appeared now the latest years as the rest of us have started to get more experience in how samp works.

Lets just say NB was way ahead than most others when it came to experience in the early stages of samp  :)

+ What cam3 said  :+

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 06:18 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: Why you keep comparing uL to SAE... uL is full of ex SAE members so the fact uL is a good clan is testament to SAE's ability to developing great players.

Overall SAE has done more than uL even though at the minute uL is the best clan... But it wasn't always that way... and as far as I remember the only time uL and SAE have played in a TCW, SAE won that match.

uL is like a retirement home where ex SAE members when they get old and wrinkly.

@Dowjones... SAE did beat uL in a TCW and no, perhaps they weren't good enough to beat NB at the time but they were good enough to beat xHoTx who were good enough to beat NB.
uL had 2 tcws with SAE. The first tcw was in August of 2009, when uL had just begun to play AAD, SAE won 7-6.  The next tcw was a few months later, and uL won 8-3..when SAE were still active..add up the scores, 14-10 for uL, and ever since then SAE has refused to play uL. And yeah, Jakez, Force, Pottus, Scream are all old and wrinkly now, even tho almost all of them reached their peak in uL.
And xHoTx only beat NB in Nocbug, which NB rarely played...NB won all the rematches vs xHoTx tho, so that isn't a valid comparison

(11-05-2010, 06:24 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: even tho almost all of them reached their peak in uL.

Of course they would reach their peak while in uL. You dont quit a clan and then join another one to become less skillfull, specially not uL.
Those would still reach their peak if they joined another clan.
Same will happen if for example Jakez leaves uL, and join another serious clan. He will then become better than he was when he left uL.

So that is kinda irrelevant

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg350623#msg350623 date=1288978084]
Of course they would reach their peak while in uL. You dont quit a clan and then join another one to become less skillfull, specially not uL.
Those would still reach their peak if they joined another clan.
Same will happen if for example Jakez leaves uL, and join another serious clan. He will then become better than he was when he left uL.

So that is kinda irrelevant
It is relevant considering Cam3 implied that uL just took in SAE members when they were old and wrinkly (saying that they werent as good as before). Maybe cam3 needs to word his posts better if he didn't intend to imply that.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-05-2010

Old and Wrinkly is a euphemism for giant cunt... When SAE members turn into giant cunts they leave SAE and join uL... Apart from Scream... I would do naughty things to that fine little dutchman!