Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010

Violax obviously

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Dominator33 - 11-05-2010

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg350395#msg350395 date=1288938916]
those players are the only ones u know so of course you find them the most impressive
If you dont know what ur talking about you should really shut the fuck up.
Grim, you are the one who should shut up. I admit that I dont know SAE but the fact that I dont know that much about them does say something, right? If SAE would've been so impressive, i sure would've known more about them. Now tell me, what is so impressive? Or are you going to respond with ''I dont answer dumb questions'' to actually show that you dont have anything to come up with?

and deatheater, you sure got one funny motherfucker in your clan..his dumb posts make me laugh every time :D

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 03:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Grim, you are the one who should shut up. I admit that I dont know SAE but the fact that I dont know that much about them does say something, right? If SAE would've been so impressive, i sure would've known more about them. Now tell me, what is so impressive? Or are you going to respond with ''I dont answer dumb questions'' to actually show that you dont have anything to come up with?

and deatheater, you sure got one funny motherfucker in your clan..his dumb posts make me laugh every time :D

Dude you are a RW fighter not WW I've only ever seen you once i think if that. When SAE and uL were doing gangwars in San Fierro Rumble we would keep fighting and killing and winning until you all left the server. If you were there then tbh you weren't very impressive either

Now do us a favor and stop licking other peoples ass and stop the hating, you're disgracing SWK's name

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - ZyK - 11-05-2010

(11-04-2010, 08:03 PM)H0lden link Wrote: because hes your clan leader? :/
no, because for me, he can beat you and all ppl of this poll :D

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Grim - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 03:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: the fact that I dont know that much about them does say something, right?

Yea it says quite alot about you actually. In 2006+++ u were a racer/stunter, now you're in the RW community and dont know shit about the WW players.
Im not surprised if u still were a stunter back in 2008

If you wanna know why SAE is known you can look at our clanresults, says a little bit about SAE at least.
Ill post that in our gang topic when i remember the damn password to our SAEClan account  _O- , ill tell u when its up

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - NinjaFX - 11-05-2010

eF.Rafael homeboy

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maddolis - 11-05-2010

SAE are probably the greatest clean WW clan to exist.
Sure not all members have been 100% clean ie no intentional lagging, no game mods and so on, but overall they're a clean clan.
A year or two ago they were battling with M2S and NB for that title... NB were never clean and SAE were just better than M2S.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-05-2010

Dominator you been living under a rock? SAE are just about the most well known clan in all of SA:MP.

(11-05-2010, 03:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Now tell me, what is so impressive?

1. Only one loss ever against NB
2. Had the best WW lineup out of any clan, ever.
3. Look at all the players who SAE turned into monsters (Jake, Force, Scream, Sentinel, Death, Zegro, Pottus, Grim, Alessio and ofcourse me who is the best player in SA:MP, true story.) All the players there are considered to be some of the best ever SA:MP players, especially me... I'm awesome.
4. Even when Zeg and Pottus left, SAE were still beating clans like xHoTx, LAC, PTM, PVCM, TEK, Ask in TCW's while we were all in vent taking the piss and not playing seriously, xHoTx who recently beat MOB 10-0 in a clanwar came to SAE server for a TCW and we ended up punch killing them every round... That's impressive in my honest opinion
5. One of the only clans left who play fair

So stop hating on SAE as a clan and instead target their individual members like J.King... If feel going after a clan as a whole is pointless (They will stick together and will be harder to penetrate than your 13 year old sister clunge... Credit goes to DeathEater for that joke) but if you target individual members they will feel like they are being singled out and be affected by it alot more and be more likely to kill themselves... Then that would be regarded as a win...

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Dominator33 - 11-05-2010

thank you cam3, i guess it was too hard for grim to post it. and my rock was called mta  :)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-05-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg350504#msg350504 date=1288967687]
Dude you are a RW fighter not WW I've only ever seen you once i think if that. When SAE and uL were doing gangwars in San Fierro Rumble we would keep fighting and killing and winning until you all left the server. If you were there then tbh you weren't very impressive either

Now do us a favor and stop licking other peoples ass and stop the hating, you're disgracing SWK's name
hahaha SFR, oh the fun. SAE gettin raped so they went and bought Rocket Launchers and Grenades, fun times  O+

(11-05-2010, 05:40 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: 4. Even when Zeg and Pottus left, SAE were still beating clans like xHoTx, LAC, PTM, PVCM, TEK, Ask in TCW's while we were all in vent taking the piss and not playing seriously, xHoTx who recently beat MOB 10-0 in a clanwar came to SAE server for a TCW and we ended up punch killing them every round... That's impressive in my honest opinion
uL beat xHoTx LAC PTM PVCM TEK and Ask in tcws too, the only one who was slightly difficult was LAC considering two of their members got busted cheating  :r