Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoogerBooger - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 06:43 PM)ScottE link Wrote: I scanned over this and I read something about Dominator asking 'what did SAE accomplish'

actually they had (in the opinion of many skilled players) the best AAD lineup samp ever had so yea :p

Also, hoogerbooger do they pay you for wasting your time with your useless input? otherwise you should spend your free time on something a little more self stimulating.

You should spend your time on something else than scanning shit bro.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 09:39 AM)Hitman link Wrote: hahaha, Violax got easy as fuck when 0.3b came out, i wonder why (ofc, inacc, wutever)
...lmfao. Maybe it's because he doesn't play? Violax has always been easy to hit, plus ofc is makes the characters essentially "teleport" around your screen, so hitting them would be more difficult than usually.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 06:43 PM)ScottE link Wrote: I scanned over this and I read something about Dominator asking 'what did SAE accomplish'

actually they had (in the opinion of many skilled players) the best AAD lineup samp ever had so yea :p

Also, hoogerbooger do they pay you for wasting your time with your useless input? otherwise you should spend your free time on something a little more self stimulating.
best AAD lineup you say? yet it wasent good enough to defeat NB or uL
_O-

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-04-2010

@Grim.

This thread was about the best 1v1 player not the best clan member.

I agree, Scream did nothing for SAE in terms of clan wars (Although in every TCW he played he got top shooter with close range sniper) I was just saying J.King is not the best 1v1 fighter in SAMP by a long shot.

In terms of the best SAE members as team players, I would say Jake, Force, Death, Sent, Zeg and Pottus and imo thats the best lineup any clan has had in SA:MP period.

I'm not hating on SAE, they are still my favorite clan. To the people who are saying SAE haven't accomplished anything, on paper they are the joint number 1 clan of al time along with NB and xHoTx (NB beat SAE, SAE beat xHoTx and xHoTx beat NB)

uL is the best clan now, no one denys that, but if SAE were more active and had trained more over the past year then they would be just as good as uL are now.

@Darius. J.King was the one in your account during that whole uL site hacking fiasco, He was the one who deleted uL's SFR gang and I am pretty sure it was him who deleted 8Balls steam account... Also you are an arrogant cunt and no one likes you.

@Jordan... you should really stop using 'Jordan' as your password... It's very unsecure, but what would you expect from a 12 year old boy :S

@Immo... No, you are not regarded as one of the best SA:MP players due to the simple fact your a cheating piece of shit... In the same league as Styla

@Scream... I want your babies

@HoogerBooger. Who the fuck are you?

@iSpider. I know he isn't in this topic but he is an idiot... Every other topic in SAE private forums is 'OMG KICK HIM OR I LEAVE THIS CLAN... I HAVE BEEN IN THIS CLAN FROM THE START AND I WANT HIM KICKED OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL LEAVE SAE' Thats how myself, Pottus, Zegro and Holden got kicked because Spider is a faggot...

@J.King... You sure you are not a girl? Or atleast had your balls cut off... Because how an 18 year old bloke can have such a girly, high pitched voice is beyond me... You sound like Miley Cyrus... Infact I masturbated over your voice in ventrillo because I thought you were a girl.

I love adding fuel to the fire, It makes me happy inside.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 07:04 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: @Immo... No, you are not regarded as one of the best SA:MP players due to the simple fact your a cheating piece of shit... In the same league as Styla
Says the website hacker. Please, show me proof that i cheat? You would think i would have at least one occasion where i've been "busted" in the past 1.5 year, but i don't. While the person you compared me to, STyLa, has been busted countless times. Great comparison. So keep telling yourself that i cheat, and use that as an excuse as to why i beat u  :9~

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoogerBooger - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 07:04 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: @HoogerBooger. Who the fuck are you?

4 posts dude, you should cool your jets, we don't like SA-MP newbies like you coming here asking around.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 07:04 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: @HoogerBooger. Who the fuck are you?
A sa-mp veteran.
Show some respect fag

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Cam3 - 11-04-2010

Oh, forgive me HoogerBooger. I did not know you were a SA:MP veteran, please accept my humble apology and allow me to get my post count up so you take me seriously.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - ZyK - 11-04-2010

i have voted iou! ^^

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoldeN - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 08:03 PM)ZyK link Wrote: i have voted iou! ^^
because hes your clan leader? :/