Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [Jordan] - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 05:17 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: lol you even made a WZ vid jordan, still on youtube
I bet you still know how big of a noob I was back then.

(10-29-2010, 06:00 PM)Zoot link Wrote: maybe i was wrong to say ''duel me etc'' ill take that back, but i still can say what i want in this topic, and its not like i dont no shit about sampp :\
yet i never said ''skill'' is all about samp lmfaoo..
but i dont like the fact that de said i cant say shit in this post cus i aint played samp long? loooooooool
sh newfag.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Zoot - 10-29-2010

shutup jordan grow some pubes and drop ur balls then talk to me

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Unbreak - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 04:28 PM)Zoot link Wrote: lol dominate ''gtat'' , if ur smart u can just own gtat easy,

but obvs its Jakez as best WW.. im pretty sure he would beat sentinal if he tryed, not saying sentinal is shit but thats my opinion :P
That.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Dominator33 - 10-29-2010

what about M2S evolution  :D or SWK rhymes

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Jakez - 10-29-2010

Not saying he's bad, but v8.Evolution is soooo overrated... He males all these fancy videos of a few quick kills he gets with a sniper or deagle but if it comes to actually duelling him or playing a decent round of AAD with him he really isn't anything special, and I'm sure also of decent WW fighters will agree.

As for SWK rhymes, for me in my day it was alot of talk. Nemesis kept going on About how much of a beast this rhymes was and only a few knew who he was. I only once ever saw him online, fought him a few times and won because he was so inactive. So again I don't really have an input on him and personally I believe that 2006 fighting can't really compare to 2007-2010, but that's my opinion.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Fat Cobra - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 09:20 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Not saying he's bad, but v8.Evolution is soooo overrated... He males all these fancy videos of a few quick kills he gets with a sniper or deagle but if it comes to actually duelling him or playing a decent round of AAD with him he really isn't anything special, and I'm sure also of decent WW fighters will agree.

As for SWK rhymes, for me in my day it was alot of talk. Nemesis kept going on About how much of a beast this rhymes was and only a few knew who he was. I only once ever saw him online, fought him a few times and won because he was so inactive. So again I don't really have an input on him and personally I believe that 2006 fighting can't really compare to 2007-2010, but that's my opinion.
rhymes, the man, the myth, the legend.. :roll:

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 10-29-2010

WW -
1. [uL]Jakez
2. [NB]DrVibrator (i'll ignore what i said earlier, though i believe it do be true)
3. me (no exaggerating, just fight me if u don't believe me  ;))
4. [NB]DRE (same as DrV)
5. [uL]F0rce

As for sentinel, i've fought him numerous times in GTAT and i don't see how you could possibly say he is that best player in WW. He is a good fighter, but honestly probably wouldn't even crack my top 10, and as for J.King....i don't remember the last time he even got my armor off, so i have no idea how he could be in the top 20 even... :roll:

RW -
1. [sLK]Violax
2. [sLK]HaZe
3. [NB]DrVibrator
4. me
5. Maddolis

those 2 lists are the best i could think of...

(10-29-2010, 09:20 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Not saying he's bad, but v8.Evolution is soooo overrated... He males all these fancy videos of a few quick kills he gets with a sniper or deagle but if it comes to actually duelling him or playing a decent round of AAD with him he really isn't anything special, and I'm sure also of decent WW fighters will agree. .
sososososo true, it's annoying when people say he is such a great fighter based on his videos, he's a good sniper but that's about it imo

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HuRRiCaNe - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 09:41 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: WW -

3. me (no exaggerating, just fight me if u don't believe me  ;))

RW
4. me
}

pfft unhittable newfag  :+ :+ :+

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 09:51 PM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: }

pfft unhittable newfag  :+ :+ :+
i'll make you unhittable if u want, its undetectable, frapsable, and all that fun stuff. Just pay via paypal...20 USD, and you'll be pro.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Grim - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 09:53 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: i'll make you unhittable if u want, its undetectable, frapsable, and all that fun stuff. Just pay via paypal...20 USD, and you'll be pro.

:O
Havent heard that one before, specially not from ul