Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Gaahl - 10-29-2010

Sentinel is ftw, awesome skills

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoldeN - 10-29-2010

he's afk for a year now :(

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maddolis - 10-29-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348557#msg348557 date=1288342981]
For the current situation 2 months ago I'd have said:

WW: [SAE]Sentinel (because he dominated everyone in gtat)
RW: [sLK]Violax (because i think he's still active?)

I'd certainly trust your judgement regarding Walkies.
I remember fighting Jakez back when I was active, I think late 2008 and he beat me 3-5 but I knew he was strong. Can't really recall fighting many of the better walkers, though I did have some good fights against SAE, M2S, NB and so on.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]DeathEater - 10-29-2010

3-5? Thats fuckin close for a RW fighter. Back in Jakez's day I'd have struggled to get a score as good as that.

But rest assured Sentinel would get a better score than that vs you xD just ask around.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maddolis - 10-29-2010

Yeah I'd like to consider myself a sa-mp fighter rather than a simple RW fighter :P
I had solid lead aiming skills, could cbug well and was proficient enough at 2shot to do it well. Would've liked to have fought Sentinel though.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Shen - 10-29-2010

Best RW: [sLK]Voilax

Best WW: [uL]Jakez

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [Jordan] - 10-29-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348557#msg348557 date=1288342981]

WW: [SAE]Sentinel (because he dominated everyone in gtat)
To be honest, thats not a big achievement or anything. There are like 1000 other people who 'dominated' gtat.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Zoot - 10-29-2010

lol dominate ''gtat'' , if ur smart u can just own gtat easy,

but obvs its Jakez as best WW.. im pretty sure he would beat sentinal if he tryed, not saying sentinal is shit but thats my opinion :P

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]DeathEater - 10-29-2010

I mean dominating everyone in a 1v1 not dominating the server.

No1 could beat him 1v1.

And jakez isn't current WW, he knows this. j.king exceeds mine and jakez's skill at WW duelling atm lol ask jakez. You won't wana admit it because you dislike SAE. But j.king can move and punish you with the deagle harder than a 14inch willy destroying a 13 year olds tight clunge.

Actually, I woulndn't be surprised if Jakez was honest and even said to you: na, my day has passed and Sent was in form and i would not beat him.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [Jordan] - 10-29-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348657#msg348657 date=1288366159]
No1 could beat him 1v1.
Styla did.