Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 03:49 PM)DowJones link Wrote: it was leaked from KFC
^
[NB] were the original, and then [KFC]NaD got it.
Anyways, if this is for all time RW+WW then i have no idea how iou,cobra,violax,swift, and karizma got votes. They may have been some of the best in RW (except iou and swift), but there WW skills are no where near good enough to call them the best OVERALL fighter. You can call them the best RW fighters, but this topic is for WW and RW. And you missed so many great WW+RW fighters. Also, [NB]DrVibrator along with other NBs were not legit, 90NINE even said it himself. The only reason [NB]DrV is getting votes is because of newbies who vote for him because of the tag, or the "stories" about NB. Because tbh, i doubt many people that have voted have even fought [NB]DrV, considering he hasnt been active on samp for a very long time now.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - MidNight - 10-27-2010

saw him with D.R.E.(or was it Zaibatsu? dunno, dont remember...) at LVP this summer
when we where doing some gang wars at the gang base  :)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 07:29 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: bla bla bla bla .
yeah and uL is the most legitimate clan on sa-mp lmfao

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoogerBooger - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 07:45 PM)DowJones link Wrote: yeah and uL is the most legitimate clan on sa-mp lmfao

Hahah, jackpot brother. urban Losers just can't accept the fact that their pseudo successful clan will never ever get to the position NB is, no matter how hard they try.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Dominator33 - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 07:43 PM)MidNight link Wrote: saw him with D.R.E.(or was it Zaibatsu? dunno, dont remember...) at LVP this summer
when we where doing some gang wars at the gang base  :)
could be either of them cus i saw them too. they never were active though, maybe for 1 - 2 weeks or so

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 07:45 PM)DowJones link Wrote: yeah and uL is the most legitimate clan on sa-mp lmfao
They actually are completely legit, and i would know considering I WAS in uL. Not anymore. But i'm not going to argue for them, anyone that has actually played with them has never complained in cws or w/e, so yeah it's your own opinion  ;)

(10-27-2010, 07:48 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Hahah, jackpot brother. urban Losers just can't accept the fact that their pseudo successful clan will never ever get to the position NB is, no matter how hard they try.
You're right, they never will. To reach NB's position they'd have to leak a new SAMP version, DDoS (lopdog ballin), find out how to edit weapon.dat before everyone else, leak it, be caught cheating numerous times, etc. So yeah, uL will never get to the same position as NB. So why don't you stop asslicking them and realize you aren't a member of NB, and aren't anyone significant like you claim to be

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Darkness - 10-27-2010

anyway az [NB]Dr.v i fought him many times and id say his hb almost like a 900 ping hb or it cud be that he edited weapon.dat so it makes sawnoff damage less :D and since 0.3b released he ddnt join samp cuz when u use weapon.dat in 0.3b u will crash immediately so it wud be shit to vote for him :D
id say violax az rw about ww id say alot cuz there is alot of gr8 fighters in ww :D and im also playing ww now so ww rox :P

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Unbreak - 10-27-2010

I would say
RW = [sLK]Violax
WW = [uL]Jakez and [Ask]MaZ

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Darkness - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 08:32 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: I would say
RW = [sLK]Violax
WW = [uL]Jakez and [Ask]MaZ
scream also az a ww

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - HoldeN - 10-27-2010

or Holden when he gets his razer keyboard, thats right bitches.

RAZER!