Las Venturas Playground
iou's DM School - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: iou's DM School (/thread-24920.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Re: iou's DM School - Fat Cobra - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:46 PM)iou link Wrote: Like Grim said earlier, use a timer to see if it allows you to reload quicker.
Because it doesn't.

My only actual proof of that is that Fat_Cobra hardly ever sprints when or after shooting sawnoffs.
Thus he has to shoot more uzi shots (12 he said) before reloading. But you can choose to sprint and then shoot a few shots.
I only need about 5-6 shots which is faster than 2shot uzi. It isn't a bug guys, might be annoying but deal with it since it's allowed on LVP.
the running a little after is equal to the time it takes to shoot 12 directly, but u still dont get that ur pathetic tactic can be abused and regular 4shot cant jesus christ

Re: iou's DM School - iou - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:52 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: the running a little after is equal to the time it takes to shoot 12 directly, but u still dont get that ur pathetic tactic can be abused and regular 4shot cant jesus christ

Proof?
Let me ask you this, has anyone told you that you have to run left or right at one particular moment to fight legit?
No probably not, not what I heard anyway.
Why do you have to shoot your shots at particular moments then?
Who the f- said you can't shoot a little, then wait a little, then shoot again?
Come with better arguments please.

Re: iou's DM School - [SAE]Grim - 11-26-2010

Im working on a vid right now, so u can see what im talkin about

(11-26-2010, 09:55 PM)iou link Wrote: Proof?
Let me ask you this, has anyone told you that you have to run left or right at one particular moment to fight legit?
No probably not, not what I heard anyway.
Why do you have to shoot your shots at particular moments then?
Who the f- said you can't shoot a little, then wait a little, then shoot again?
Come with better arguments please.
sure u can if the time isnt shorter than a normal 4shot switch would have taken, cuz its just a pathetic way to gain advantage over other players who play normally and its some sorta 2shot variant which like i said 1000 times, ppl will abuse the decreased length of the time it takes to switch, a fair fight would be much more harder to be legit and under control...........trying make rw ever more retarded than it alrdy is

(11-26-2010, 10:14 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: sure u can if the time isnt shorter than a normal 4shot switch would have taken, cuz its just a pathetic way to gain advantage over other players who play normally and its some sorta 2shot variant which like i said 1000 times, ppl will abuse the decreased length of the time it takes to switch, a fair fight would be much more harder to be legit and under control...........trying make rw ever more retarded than it alrdy is
Quote:Grim link=topic=26125.msg357380#msg357380 date=1290805865]
Im working on a vid right now, so u can see what im talkin about

Guys, looks like I win whatever you say, your point isn't valid anymore.
Me and DarkBankai was just testing some things out, the shots are not what makes them reload.
The first shots doesn't even count, not even for the 2shot uzi, neither do the last 2 shots.

All you have to do is to shoot 4 shots, sprint for a half second, aim, switch and voila your sawnoffs are reloaded.
The last aim while doing 2shot uzi is what makes them reload.
Which means that your long 12 shots isn't necessary to make them reload, none of them are.
They reload because you're still aiming past a particular moment.

Join the SAS server if you don't believe me.

Re: iou's DM School - LasTRace - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 10:20 PM)iou link Wrote: Guys, looks like I win whatever you say, your point isn't valid anymore.
Me and DarkBankai was just testing some things out, the shots are not what makes them reload.
The first shots doesn't even count, not even for the 2shot uzi, neither do the last 2 shots.

All you have to do is to shoot 4 shots, sprint for a half second, aim, switch and voila your sawnoffs are reloaded.
Which means that your long 12 shots isn't necessary to make them reload, none of them are.

SAS ftl, its failed when we tried it  :X

(11-26-2010, 10:20 PM)iou link Wrote: Guys, looks like I win whatever you say, your point isn't valid anymore.

what has that to do with anything? like i said, its the time thats important here not how the reload time gets decreased, why cant u just fire 4 sawnoff shots and stfu, it stopped being good enough when i beat u or ur just trying make urself useful as a "teacher" with shitty fighting styles like this?.....

Re: iou's DM School - LasTRace - 11-26-2010

-globe loves cobras-

"Why can't you just fire 4 sawnoff shots"
Never did anything else, maybe you should start shutting up now since I died for trying to finish you off with deagle since I had so much health left ;(

Funny how I just told myself I'll get a useless reply after my last post.

(11-26-2010, 10:40 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: I don't agree with you. He's scripting for a hardcore map which means ppl will fight in high standarts. Ain't it harder to survive in SAS than in normal? So, they will try to survive in hardcore standarts. And then what if they turn back to normal? They will fight like they are in hc standarts and they will survive/hit more. iou is doing good in my oppinion.

LR
.....................stfu clueless idiot

(11-26-2010, 10:41 PM)iou link Wrote: "Why can't you just fire 4 sawnoff shots"
Never did anything else, maybe you should start shutting up now since I died for trying to finish you off with deagle since I had so much health left ;(

Funny how I just told myself I'll get a useless reply after my last post.
4 sawnoff shots at one time ofc, dont act stupid even tho ur rly convincing, and ye u used the deagle when we both had the same ammount of hp left, cuz ur ego is just too big to try to win normally and then u could have something to blame lolz