Las Venturas Playground
iou's DM School - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: iou's DM School (/thread-24920.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Re: iou's DM School - DarkBankai - 11-24-2010

is there anyway for me to join this too?

i would like to be "trained" seeing that i sux

Re: iou's DM School - n00ne - 11-24-2010

I kill iou when not as clown. Players of LVP, one at a time please.  :+

Re: iou's DM School - iou - 11-24-2010

* Announce: Day 4 - Friday (26th November) 8 PM GMT + 1
* Server: 217.18.70.160:7777 (SAS - San Andreas Splitmode)
* Mission: TCW's using the SAS CW handler.

Countdown

Re: iou's DM School - iou - 11-26-2010

Well Day 4 kind of failed since there were a few who wasn't even on the list who participated.
Since they aren't on the list, why should you expect them to care and behave.
Bad decision by me I guess.

Shortly said:
Tactics = 0%
Wars = 100%

Even 2shot-uzi is illegal in Fat_Cobra's opinion whilst it isn't even a bug or switch, just another type of movement.

Was fun with the wars though :Y)

Re: iou's DM School - Fat Cobra - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:16 PM)iou link Wrote: Well Day 4 kind of failed since there were a few who wasn't even on the list who participated.
Since they aren't on the list, why should you expect them to care and behave.
Bad decision by me I guess.

Shortly said:
Tactics = 0%
Wars = 100%

Even 2shot-uzi is illegal in Fat_Cobra's opinion whilst it isn't even a bug or switch, just another type of movement.

Was fun with the wars though :Y)
ye cuz like i said most ppl would use that for switch faster than it would with a regular 4shot combained with the minimum ammount of uzi shots for the neccessary switch which ur too dumb to understand lol

Re: iou's DM School - SaDist - 11-26-2010

I hate when players start doing 2shot-uzi  ;(

(11-26-2010, 09:22 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ye cuz like i said most ppl would use that for switch faster than it would with a regular 4shot combained with the minimum ammount of uzi shots for the neccessary switch which ur too dumb to understand lol

It's still not about the amount of uzi shots.. There is no limit of shots you must shoot for them to reload.
Please, I do not want to discuss with you about something you have no knowledge of :>
Sometimes I wish I would just add you to "not allowed to post here", maybe I should.

(11-26-2010, 09:24 PM)SaDist link Wrote: I hate when players start doing 2shot-uzi  ;(

What it's all about! >:)
It's almost as lame as taildodge, if you don't know how to counter it.

Re: iou's DM School - SaDist - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:31 PM)iou link Wrote: It's still not about the amount of uzi shots.. There is no limit of shots you must shoot for them to reload.
Please, I do not want to discuss with you about something you have no knowledge of :>
Sometimes I wish I would just add you to "not allowed to post here", maybe I should.

He has a good point about player who 2shot-uzi because it's taking advantage of other players. I have fought players that do that and they are way faster than me at reloading, so I think that unfair for the rest of the players.

Like Grim said earlier, use a timer to see if it allows you to reload quicker.
Because it doesn't.

My only actual proof of that is that Fat_Cobra hardly ever sprints when or after shooting sawnoffs.
Thus he has to shoot more uzi shots (12 he said) before reloading. But you can choose to sprint and then shoot a few shots.
I only need about 5-6 shots which is faster than 2shot uzi. It isn't a bug guys, might be annoying but deal with it since it's allowed on LVP.

Re: iou's DM School - Fat Cobra - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:31 PM)iou link Wrote: It's still not about the amount of uzi shots.. There is no limit of shots you must shoot for them to reload.

What it's all about! >:)
It's almost as lame as taildodge, if you don't know how to counter it.
did i say the ammount or did i say the time it takes to shoot those uzis in a regular 4shot switch? learn to read plz
(11-26-2010, 09:39 PM)SaDist link Wrote: He has a good point about player who 2shot-uzi because it's taking advantage of other players. I have fought players that do that and they are way faster than me at reloading, so I think that unfair for the rest of the players.
ofc, its so obvious to us everyone else